Sikhs In Pakistan

Prem

aussie sikh i went to the pakistan punjab gov't's site and didn't find that but i did find some very distorted history on sikhs:

"He was finally arrested by the British and that was the end of the Sikh rule over Multan as well as the end of loot and plunder which was the main characteristic of the Sikh rule. "

very interesting.....

Bro, they hate Sikh rule. Think about it - they were ruled over by infidels. They idolise the Mughals whilst overlooking the bad things they did - because they were Muslim. Similarly, they only paint Sikh rule in a bad light.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know from personal experience that Pakistanis (Punjabis/Pathaans) respect Sikhs very much. Arabs and Persians also highly regard us. The only people who make fun of us are Hindus from Punjab, Delhi and UP. Hindus from other parts of India respect Sikhs alot. But then again this only my view.

151250[/snapback]

i also feel this thing that hindus in southern states of india respect sikhs and have image of sikhs as honest, jolly, helpful persons