Personal Message I Got Someone On This Site

raju123

all this what came to me:

Dear brothers/sisters.

I got this sent to me at work’s pc…

raju123,

Sukhiji has sent you a new personal message entitled "needs to respond to this grrrr".

You can read this personal message by following the link below:

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?act=Ms...D=in&MSID=19808

Regards,

The The Voice of Sikh Youth team.

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php

when clicking onto www.sikhsangat.com..........etc

there was a link to

http://www.geocities.com/islam sikhism/

which is full of lies!!!!!!!!

interesting observation:

(I bear witness and testify that) None has the right to be worshipped in truth accept Allaah (alone) and that Muhammad is the (last and final) Messenger of Allaah.

plz note: (last and final) is in brackets. so its not actually written tht Mohammed IS the last and final prophet, it seems to be added by scholars

interesting.

But they just said in one of the articles that they dont put themselves higher than Mohammed by speaking on behalf of him/judging what is right or wrong themsevles.. like Sikhs do.

same with alone...

this shows, how english translator BEND the meaning of their Quran SOOO much, to prove how Islam is the ONLY path.

no.gif

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

I love my family and friends very much and to see them go to hell for not changing to islam very much distresses me, but not only that my parents and elder brothers and sisters who have now died are all sitting in hell,

Because they did not embrace islam…no one even told them.

For starters i dont think this Muslim knows what he's ona about- i researched about this in december for my college work for RE.

According to some Muslims, people will be put in two groups:

1. people who know about Islam and rejected the teachings of the prophets and Muhammed.

-these ppl go to hell

2. People who don't know about Islam- i.e. dont know the message of Islam and these people include people who are misguided about Islam (via people who herd about the the sucide bombers and didnt really understand about Islam) and miss the teachings of the prophet Muhammed.

- these people will not go to hell- rather they will be judged on thier sincerity etc i think.

So in this case this Muslim is either lying or igronant of his faith- coz i very much doubt his parents knew anything about Islam- coz all they probs knew is how ppl were forced to convert to Islam (during Mughal and '47 period) and the name Allah, Muslims slaughter animals and eat halal and thats about all they know about Islam im saying this on the fact he himself (the Mulsim who wrote this) mentioned that no one told them... so how can they get punished according to Islam?

And a verse in the Quran says 'we do not punish until a messenger is sent'

(Saying the lines off the top of my head- so it's not word from word correct but thats what it says on the lines of).- This verse might be referring to the prophet Muhammed or the other prophets not too sure. So basicly it means that no one will be punished until they have got the message. Which clearly these ppl didnt according to this Muslim person, so why did he even say that his parents are going to hell- If according to Islam no one will get punished who havent recieved the message of Islam? wacko.gif

So either he lied trying to get ppl fearing of hell.

*by the way i think Muslims also believe that everyone will go into a fire before being put into Heaven and hell*

My first question to this Muslim would be if Allah wanted me to be a Muslim, why didn't he?

Didnt i have a right to a fair test to life aswell?

firstly only guru granth sahib is reliable as its written by the gurus themselves. sikhi does believe in hell and heaven but these are not permanent as islam believes.

Just elabrating on that... the Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji was written the Sikh prophets themselfs, however the Quran, Bible, Torah, Vedas were all written down after the prophets were no more on earth, probs even yrs later.

plz note: (last and final) is in brackets. so its not actually written tht Mohammed IS the last and final prophet, it seems to be added by scholars

Brother i think they do believe this- the fact that the prophet Muhammed is the last prophet-(again unless the translation is translated incorecctly from arabic)

However i think they are waiting for the second coming of Christ.

Here is a verse from the Quran:

[33.40] Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the Apostle of Allah and the Last of the prophets; and Allah is cognizant of all things.

Now the question comes then how can the Guru's be the messengers of God, if the propeht Muhammed is the last (My answer to this is in my next post).

PLEASE READ MY NEXT POST IM GOING TO POST WHICH WAS IN RESPONSE TO SOME MUSLIMS QUESTIONING SIKHI.. WHICH I COULDNT POST ON THIER SITE SINCE IT DIDNT LET ME SIGN UP OR REPLY.

Sum critizism on the above reply tho.. he can jsut say "ur guru made it up, god can never lie to us" etc etc

But then the reply could be:

God couldn't of lied to the Guru's either.

If Muslims say the Guru lied, then question them why miracles happened in Sikhi;

such as the Katrina miracle.

or the cancer miracle.

Or if they deny about that, then question the Muslims about the miricles that happened with the Gurus.

And on the multimedia section on this forum on Sikhi and science and question him/her about them rocks (the photo's are on there of the rocks), surely if these miracles happened, surely they must be in communication with God, and why would the Guru's lie if they were in communication with God?

I apologise if this offend anyone now, since this is not my intention, but Im just trying to get my opinion across to the writer of that forum- which I couldn’t reply too. And I must say that some parts that I have written in this topic is based on my own opinions, and may not represent the majority of the Sikhs view.

So, the first question you need to ask your Sikh friend is: Did Nanak really claim to be a prophet chosen by God to lead people out of darkness into light?

It would help you if you actually read the Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji:

thaa mai kehiaa kehan jaa thujhai kehaaeiaa ||

When I have spoken, I spoke as You made me speak (Guru Nanak- Ang 566.)

sathigur kee baanee sath sath kar jaanahu gurasikhahu har karathaa aap muhahu kadtaaeae ||

O GurSikhs, know that the Bani, the Word of the True Guru, is true, absolutely true. The Creator Lord Himself causes the Guru to chant it. (Guru Amardas Ang 308)

If the answer is “yes,” the second question is: Did Nanak approve of the roles of earlier prophets of God, especially the prophet who came just before him, Muhammad (peace be on him)?

If he says “yes,” ask him then how one can reconcile the fact that Muhammad was the Last Prophet of God and the claim that Nanak was a prophet after the Last Prophet.

Even Christians had claimed that Isa (pbuh) was the son of God after Isa (pbuh) had left this earth! (Which according to Islam, this wasn’t even said by Isa (pbuh) –correct me if I’m wrong.

However Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji was written and compiled by the prophets themselfs so no claim is made by Sikhs which isnt true, coz the scriptures are reliable since it was written by the prophets themselfs.

The third question is whether all the Sikhs believe that their holy book, called the Adi Granth, was revealed to Nanak by God. If they say “yes,” ask them whether there is any statement to that effect in the book itself and whether Nanak said that the Adi Granth had been fully revealed to him by God. If the answer is in the affirmative, your Sikh friend has to show the proof that the above statements are true, from the Adi Granth itself.

Please read the quotes from above.

A prophet of God is a model for all his followers in all aspects of life. But in the case of Sikhism, we find that it was not Guru Nanak, but the tenth Guru, Gobind Singh, who organized the community of Sikhs into a khalsa, “a spiritual brotherhood devoted to purity of thought and action.” He taught his followers to wear long hair (kesh, denoting saintly appearance), underwear (kachha, denoting self-control), an iron bangle (kara, denoting purity in acts), a comb (kangha, denoting cleanliness of mind and body), and a sword (kirpan, denoting fight for a just cause).

For starters I would like to say that it was God’s will to tell his prophets to reveal certain things tp certain prophets to reveal to us at certain times, and it was also God’s will, that the Khalsa to be preached by the tenth Sikh prophet rather than the first.

Just like if you also study Islam, the prophets such as Abraham never spoke about the word ‘Islam’ or even talked about the ‘Ummah’ or even the 'Hajj', since the Hajj was only made compulsory by the prophet Muhammed (pbuh). Or even the Islamic symbol of the moon, on every mosque, even that wasnt preached before the prophet Muhammed by the other prophets.

How do you acept other faiths. This has contradictions. No doubt as muslims we agree woshipping God is the most important thing. Early days of Islam Muhammed PBUH simply told followers to believe in One God. When Muslims invite others to islam we first emphasise Tawheed- Monotheism. But god has told us ways we have to worship him, who are we to argue, we wouldn't be alive if it wasn't by his will. So God can't accept people worshipping him in ways he hasn't told anyone about. There are no 2 ways about this, there's only one path to God, we have to decide which one and we will be questioned on the day of judgment if we don't use our wisdom God has given us and follow his path

Has it?

Well… there are many other faiths such as Christianity that also believe that there way or ‘their faith is the only way to God’ too, then how can there be more than one religion which is the ‘only’ True path to God?? Isn’t this a contradiction?

Doesn't Sikhism ephasis on Tawheed aswell? Read the start of Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Also Judaism was also the revelation of God, wasn’t it, and Isa (pbuh) said he hasn’t came to abolish the law of the prophets, but to fulfill them, which shows that God was being worshipped the way he wanted to be worshipped, otherwise Isa (pbuh) would of surely said this isn’t how God wanted to be worshipped, wouldn’t he? And when he said he came to fulfill the law (according to my understanding) he was talking about the saducees (if my spelling is correct) and the pharicees (the two sects of Judaism), since one of the sects thought that it wasn’t necessary to follow the laws of the prophets orally (literally) and Isa (pbuh) said that its important to follow them literally. So why cant Judaism be the true path to God aswell, since that was also how God had told them to worship him, wasn’t it?

However the Quran says that Jews and Christians who doeth right then they’ve got nothing to worry about on judgment day (something on the lines of that, I can’t recall word from word, since I read it quite a while ago). Now according to you Islam is the only way which God wants to be worshipped, (which is not necessarily correct as you can read in my previous paragraph) but aren’t Christians worshipping God in a different way since they believe Jesus Christ to be part of the trinity of God? (Which Islam doesn’t accept) But isn’t this verse suggesting those Christians who doeth right (i.e. who are true Christians- which involves believing in the trinity, doesn’t it?) have nothing to worry about, so they must be worshipping God of how he wants too, there for it must lead to salvation aswell, mustn’t it?

What about before Guru Nanek, who provided humanity with guidance then. Because the prophets such as Abraham Moses Adam Muhammed, Peace Be Upon Them All, they all told about the devil tempting you to evil, fight his temptations. They all told about heaven/hell saying this is the whole point of your existence. they all prophecised about Prophet Muhammed PBUH as the last prophet.These are things you deny, saying they are myths, so what guidance did God send to all these people?

Sikhi doesn’t deny Heaven and Hell, yes Heaven and Hell does exist but as a state of mind NOT physical though.

You are only being ignorant if you deny islam is the fastest growing religion in the world; http://www.menj.org/fastest/ 

Yes Islam maybe one of the fastest growing religions.

But you also have to understand why:

-Muslims typically have atleast more than 4 children (ive only heard about one Muslim family in my whole entire life, who has only had 2 children- which is very very rare) (about 6, 7 at times and sometimes even about 13- but that’s very rare), so the population is bound to increasing fast, thus Islam is the fastest growing religion.

Again this statement can also be disputed since thier 800, 000 converts to Christianity from Hinduism, Islam and Sikhi in India ONLONE.

And Christianity is also reviving through out Europe now aswell so Christianity is also growing rapidly.

A lot of people say Guru Nanek never preached of a new religion, some say he was a muslim. Do you deny he went on hajj. To go on hajj he must have said he was a muslim. Was he a muslim then? Or did he lie and say he was a muslim?

No, Sikhs don’t deny Guru Nanak went to Hajj because he did.

If Guru Nanak was a Muslim then how come:

When Guru Nanak when asked what he is, Guru Nanak replied “I am neither a Hindu nor a Muslim, but I will create a third which will be distinct from the two faiths"- I guess that answers the question that he preached a new religion.

Guru Nanak never lied, why does a prophet need permission to visit a land where the Lord’s praises are said??

on this website http://www.islam-guide.com/frm-search.htm, you'll find non-muslims experts in their respective fields saying how the Qur'an can't have known about some of these facts 1400 years ago.

Science also agrees with Sikhi, and scientists also agree that there is no way that Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji could of known this 500 years ago!

Please read the multimedia section of this site on Sikhi and Science

Prophet Muhammed has been prophecised by name in the Hindu scriptures. It says his name will be Muhammed, he will have a beard, he will be circumcised, he will e a camel riding Rishi, from the desert. Interesting that these scriptures say the last prophet will be Muhammed, not Guru Nanek. How can you deny these clear proofs.

Brother I knew that the Hindu scriptures talks about prophecies of Islam but it no where says that the prophet Muhammed is the last prophet- as it will be shown clearly from my third quote from the Hindu scriptures.

Since you are talking about the Hindu Vedas, why didn’t you mention the other part of the story?

Guru Nanak was also prophesized too, why did you deny these clear proofs and not tell this to us on your topic aswell?

(i) In Mandala 7, Ush 5, Mantra 5 and Chapter 6

"Bee chakram prithoi aishai ta khestraaeh Vishnu mansai das sayaan

throvaah so asaya keeryo janaas oeroo khashatra so janama

chakaar (8)"

"when in the world the sinful ways will be on the rise and noble behavior will vanish, as the disappearance of the moon when on its wane on the darkest night, there will appear Vishnu as a prominent Prophet from the Keshatra Clan and will manifest in consecutive form through 10 Prophets to bring back the ways of virtue to the ailing world."

(ii) In the same Vedas, in another part even in the name NANAK and the clan he belongs to is recorded thus -

"Sri Nanak gureng vareng saklaath heythoo. Heitha samasth jagathaa va veithee kaetheng"

meaning

"For the preaching of religious ways and the earning of good karma, there will manifest Guru NANAK from the clan of the Veithees"

(iii) At another position in the same Vedas is entered under Mandala 1 Soothak 5 and in the 7th Mantra thus -

"Eeth eethei Vishnu reinn chakramei threihaa nathathei patham"

meaning:

"The Prophet in the Kali Yuga will manifest three attributes. As an Avtar propounding Truth, as a Householder establishing family life and at the same time be a Raja Yogi"

- the three truths- naam japna, vand ke chakna and kirt karna!

Here is the link: http://www.hinduweb.org/home/sikh/rverma/ksgill.html

So how can you deny these clear proofs?

Again if you want to talk about Hindu scriptures… then they also talk about there will be more prophets to come….

yada yada hi dharmasya

glanir bhavati bharata

abhyutthanam adharmasya

tadatmanam srjamy aham

TRANSLATION

Whenever and wherever there is a decline in religious practice, O descendant of Bharata, and a predominant rise of irreligion--at that time I descend Myself.

The Hindu Vedas also prophesized the Bahai faith, which was revealed after the prophet Muhammed, so how are you going to deny these proofs?

http://bahai-library.com/books/hinduism/ch4.htm

http://www.bci.org/prophecy-fulfilled/buddhasa.htm

Or this site which claims that Baha’u’llah is the second coming of Christ:

http://www.alaska.net/~peace/bahaullah.htm

Also how are you going to deny these proofs?

Katrina Miracle:

http://www.rediff.com/news/2005/sep/10book.htm?q=tp

Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji cured cancer miracle:

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2002/20021223/ldh1.htm

Peace.

Dear sisters/brothers..

Islam Sikhism [islam_sikhism@yahoo.com]

And for my sins they are sending this rubbish to say Sikhism is wrong…..they are truly brainwashed..

I just found this site... if anyone want to check it out... it talks about the 'hidden book' that the Quran talks about... which these ppl think its the upanishads (not too sure of spelling).

http://www.adishakti.org/kitab_al_munir.htm

The Quran talking about religions....

The Source of Power could have united all peoples into a single nation, but Allah Most Merciful has chosen to manifest His Truth through various holy traditions as teaching and testing for human beings. If each spiritual nation practices faithfully the path revealed through its own Prophets, then all humanity will return together to the Source of Love." (42:13-18)

"The Ever-Present Source has revealed an uniquely authentic holy way to each and every nation, true spiritual disciplines that should be performed with care and constancy...One the Mystic Day when you awaken from the sleep if finite existence, Allah Most Wise will explain clearly to you the diversity that now appears to divide His various Revelations." (22:67-70)

"Throughout the course of history the Source of Wisdom has sent Holy Messengers to bear only one essential Message: 'There are no conscious beings separate from the infinite I Am that I am. Therefore surrender your very being to the Source and Goal of Being.' " (21:19-25)

"The Holy Messengers before you were also branded as imposters. With patient and unwavering hearts they accepted this calumny, deeply saddened, until the very Source of Love, Who manifests through you, flooded them with Peace and Power." (6:33-34)

Through the Prophet Jesus, the Source of Wisdom transmitted the Radiant Gospel, full of the same light of Truth that streams through the Living Torah...the Eternal Source now reveals through you, My beloved Muhammad, this sublime Book of Truth, which confirms and safeguards the essential teaching of the Torah, the Gospel, and all the other authentic scriptures that existed before them." (5:49-52)

Thus Jewish and Christian traditions should be accepted reverently in the light of the Glorious Koran...But you should not accept, My beloved, any teachings or practices of these earlier traditions which have sprung from limited human conceptions or which contradict the clear principles of truth revealed through the Living Koran." (5:49-52)

All nations are given precisely the same spiritual instruction from the Source of Wisdom. The Voice of Truth calls human beings to turn around completely toward their own True Source, to plunge wholeheartedly into prayer each day, and to offer constant tenderness and assistance to those in any kind of need. This is the one Religion of Truth, natural to the human soul, which transcends all religious factions with its perfect clarity and directness." (98:1-5)” 1