Sites Using Khalsa Title

Manchester_Sikhi

WGJKK

WGJKF

Sangat ji, Am a amritdhari sikh and a real estate professional. I'm building khalsarealestate.com site to represent myself on internet marketing my listings and financial items, including anything related to real estate business.

Now if I am using Khalsa in my business entity is it a problem? as Khalsa is also considered as my LASTNAME....

I understand people should use word "KHALSA" caustiously but be reasonable and practicle in raising any issue. At the same time a I admit that some people are mis-using the word but they don't represent me or anyone who is using the word carefully.

Sikh religion is about love, honor and world peace so, please don't let few people ruin the essence of SIKH religion.

Please give me reason why shouldn't I use KHALSA as the site is registered and Iunder construction.

Also what about the T-shirts and stuff using "SIKH", "Khalsa", using khanda, people wear it all around the world without being a kesa dhari or amritdhari sikh. Should we make issue of such thing also?

Stay in chardikalaaaaaaa jio....

WGJKK

WGJKF

152251[/snapback]

Veer Ji, You have no problem in USING KHALSA, because guru ramdas ji established city amritsar or the basis of business and finance not gurbani the panth is gvah of it. Guru wanted amritsar to become trade center of North India as it did became one and is still. So, that it can benefit Sikhs financily.

People say guru ji never wanted to us to have money its not true guru ji wanted theri sikhs to be string Financily first, Good Health or Physicallt second and then Gurbanni Naam Simran.

There is no problem in using Sikh, SIkhi or Khalsa in business because Guru Ramdas Ji Wanted Sikh to become a succesfull person in his life as a business man and financily too.

152254[/snapback]

Amritsar is still trade center of North India (or at least Punjab)?

I thought Ludhiana is the trade center of North India/Punjab now.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see anything wrong with that soccer team using word "Khalsa" as their team name.  As long they don't disrespect Khalsa by doing awful stuff like drinking or smoking. 

By the way, what is wrong about eating meat?

152266[/snapback]

Don't Start Again on MEAT, Please Search the Forum and You WIll Find....

152267[/snapback]

Don't start again????

But still, I will search all the meat topics/forums on this site.

Thread is closed. Please do not resort to such acts of online violence like "hacking the site". If you wish to resolve matters you feel strongly about, please e-mail and contact the organisation behind it.

Please think before you act.