Kharkooos Ride?

S1ngh

Does anyone got pictures of the real bike of kharkoos?? There are two types .. 300hp and 500hp (CC?) I heard that they are mad power bikes "Bullet" with close to 500CC power :TH: .. Also PP (Punjabi police) banned or tried to ban the sale of these power bikes during those days cauz their ride can't match the speed of the ENfiled(?) bullet LOL.gif

Bullet is something i wish to have.. :e:

Go to : http://www.royalenfield.com and enjoy. :TH:

It is the Bullet 350 and 500 that you want to look at.

The Punjab Police also used Enfields. They were banned for a while or there was a ban on having pillion passengers.

My cousin used to have one, I still remember the great sound of the engine. The modern motorbikes sound like food processor compared to the noise of an Enfield. Some idiots have got their Enfields converted to run on diesel, this is a sad way for such a great machine to end up.

I was going to learn how to ride it when I was about 12 but it would not start, so we gave up and I learnt how to ride a Bajaj Chetak scooter instead.

You can buy them in UK, USA etc although they are very expensive compared to buying in India. The Indian version probably will not meet the emission requirements. The UK versions have their engines etc built to pass strictrer poluution control.

Enfield is the best bike you can get in India.... I used to have one and loved to ride it....... Owing to its size and power it gives a macho image to a rider, and it is popular in punjab as there is large concentration of tall and well built youth as compared to other parts of the country.......The downside of it is its fuel economy, so not much people but them..... But I would get my hands on one anyday!.... whenever i'm back in India i prefer my bike over the car!!!

Also in the picture of latest enfiled you can see the longer large cylinder of exhaust...... tht sucks as it takes away the trademark sound of a BULLET..... It dampens the sound!!!!!

Everyone should enjoy the exilherating experience of riding a BULLET! :lol:

I also heard that the new models does not comes with POINTS ? that makes the new one sound like sissy engine..? The old bullet average 30 to 40 kmpl (km per liter?) the newer model give 40 to 45 now? dat means they took off some macho power off to give better gas run? just found that Enfield's major plant is in madras (chennai).

Just like bruv mentioned above.. The style of bullet can't be compared with other Sissy fancy bikes in india.. And its true that the normal "OK OK" guy can't handle this machine as only strong built person can ride it and looks good on it.. Its the strong person ride !

I also heard that the new models does not comes with POINTS ? that makes the new one sound like sissy engine..? The old bullet average 30 to 40 kmpl (km per liter?) the newer model give 40 to 45 now? dat means they took off some macho power off to give better gas run? just found that Enfield's major plant is in madras (chennai).

Just like bruv mentioned above.. The style of bullet can't be compared with other Sissy fancy bikes in india.. And its true that the normal "OK OK" guy can't handle this machine as only strong built person can ride it and looks good on it.. Its the strong person ride !

153306[/snapback]

I think one of us will have to record that engine noise so others can enjoy its unique thud.

Average is very important to Indians, thats why they go for them girly looking Hero Honda bikes.

I disagree with only strong people being able to handle this bike. I was in India about a year ago and my mammas son had bought an Enfield and was happily riding it everywhere, He is a total lightweight but could handle the weight etc very easily.

Enfield is the best bike you can get in India.... I used to have one and loved to ride it....... Owing to its size and power it gives a macho image to a rider, and it is popular in punjab as there is large concentration of tall and well built youth as compared to other parts of the country.......The downside of it is its fuel economy, so not much people but them..... But I would get my hands on one anyday!.... whenever i'm back in India  i prefer my bike over the car!!!

Also in the picture of latest enfiled you can see the longer large cylinder of exhaust...... tht sucks as it takes away the trademark sound of a BULLET..... It dampens the sound!!!!!

Everyone should enjoy the exilherating experience of riding a BULLET! :lol:

153181[/snapback]

apart from the fact that there louder than tractors.... tongue.gif

• 2 weeks later...