WHEN LOVE PREVAILS-A SIKH WOMAN FINDS CHRIST

S1ngh

man ebay has so much anti-sikhi stuff :)

first that book on terrorism that calls sikhs as terrorists and now this book

who knows this story may be a fiction and made to appear as true

don't forget, just as RSS have an agenda against Sikhs, so do some fundamentalist muslim organizations in UK !!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

once i saw a quote on a t-shirt

GOD SAID IT

I BELIEVE IT

THAT DOES IT

and thats exactly how i'd prefer to follow Sikhi...man Sikhi is more than awesome...other prophets told their followers never to read any other religions' holy book...but look at Guru Gobind Singh!...in one of His 52 hukams He told His Sikhs that they shud read others' holy books for comparative study and to increase their knowledge...u know why!...coz He knew very well that once one has tasted the sweetness of Sikhi, nothing else will do!...debating, discussing, finding logic is good, but following Gurujee with 100% faith that whatever He has said is the ultimate truth, whatever He has ordered is the final word for us, thats the best way...ya i cud be wrong...and these views might seem fanatical...but again Sikhi is so awesome that it never teaches us to hate non-Sikhs...therefore there can never be anyone called "Sikh fanatic"...thats an oxymoron!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Guest balwinderkaur

rochak bhaiz points are so valid :( hmm i think its okay to read the book..juz to see what wrong stuff did they write about and hopefully yall can contact the publisher to inform them of such grave errors. better still, if reading the book brings out the josh and "baan" in you.....a band of singhs and kaurs can go beat the lights out of those idiots. "JABEH BAAN LAGEYO TABEH ROAS JAAGEYO" :)