First ever North kirtan smagam

51ngh

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was just wondering if anyone knows dr mani personally, if they do could they please question the way puts across pointless arguments
agreed.

he started all this fuss by showing off his knowledge - "cardiac arrest" :) , which he must've learnt in the last 2 years:

novtejsinghkhalsa Posted on Nov 7 2003, 10:17 AM

err, i thought medicine was a 5 year course - not a 1 year course. I'm sure that you are awarded the title of 'doctor' (in medicine) once you have completed and passed the 5 year degree program.

oh, i also heard from a friend that ' the great doctor' dislocated his shoulder at khalsa camp last year.

Oh no not again?? i thought the topic abt him was close.. so what if he dislocated his shoulder.. a doc friend of mine got into acc and he's fighting for his life now... :) doesnt mean a doc cannot get into acc rite .. i think its enough of all this now.. just stick to the topic pls...

bhul chuk maaf karna

Doctor_mani

As much as I disagree with you completely. I still got a very simple logic to prove it. Today's Doctors recommend half hour or more of cardiac exercise eveyday. I duno if u were taught that or not. But its Common sense these days.

Doctors recommend you to bring your heart rate to certain level during exercise. And Saas Giraas Simran is a PERFECT way of making your heart level go up. Its like Exercise. Its very simple to understand. So the person who does naam simran of half hour or more everyday is actually Following the recommendation of today's doctor. And that person will clearly get the daily recommended exercise.

Doctor_ mani is it really that hard to understand that simple logic? Do you not believe that people should exercise and workout everyday?? :T: and get their exercise which happens to be for all sikhs Saas Giraas Simran?