First ever North kirtan smagam

51ngh

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think someones trying to be funny <_<

i'm still gonna carry on doing simran who cares if i die early better than living long n not doing simran properly

SINGHNI penji it appears to me you have a low exitory threshold (in other words you get exited very quickly) if you found what i said funny, because I certainly was NOT trying to be funny.

I did not say you would die early if you do simran and I certainly did not suggest you not to meditate on 'his' holy name. Infact I encoured you to do simran.

What I DID do was inform you of the potential implications of doing simran. Now if you found that funny, Im afraid you must have other implications.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Doctor_Mani wink2.gif

i think someones trying to be funny :)

i'm still gonna carry on doing simran who cares if i die early better than living long n not doing simran properly

SINGHNI penji it appears to me you have a low exitory threshold (in other words you get exited very quickly) if you found what i said funny, because I certainly was NOT trying to be funny.

I did not say you would die early if you do simran and I certainly did not suggest you not to meditate on 'his' holy name. Infact I encoured you to do simran.

What I DID do was inform you of the potential implications of doing simran. Now if you found that funny, Im afraid you must have other implications.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Doctor_Mani wink2.gif

It shouldn't be your concern of what happens during simran. actually it is a fact that doing doing saas graas simran actually helps the body, not hurt it. so keep your cheap and unfunny comments to yourself and stop misleading the sangat.

this isn't webmd.com.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Looks like you people are just ignorant. Never did I suggest you will die doing simran OK?

'KIRPAKARO' Veera you are hypercritical. You tell me it shouldnt be my concern of what happens during simran- so why is it yours?????? Dont tell me whats healthy or not or I can debate these matters untill you have no brathe left. You say,

'actually it is a fact that doing doing saas graas simran actually helps the body, not hurt it'. I ask you what have you got to back up your theory?

Sure simran would have many possotive implications on the human body- NO DOUBT. But as a Doctor it is my duty make you aware the negative implications too. And if youre not willing to accept the scientific based facts then thats youre ignorance speaking.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Doctor_Mani wink2.gif

Woah woah.. guys take it easy !!!

I think it's good idea that there should be medic sewadar during the heavy raenshabeees, public gathering or even at weddings etc... cauz in one of my friend's wedding i remember a lil girl who fainted and dropped on floor flat while ardas was going on..

Yea guys, come on relax!!!!! ^_^

Breath innnnnnnnn, and outtttttt, slowly.......lol

As for simran, don't worry about the medical aspects of it, even Yamdoot, the GOD OF DEATH, who governs so many hells, etc. MAYA, who has control of the world, can't come near you, so why do we worry about our puny little heart? lol Its all in Waheguroo's hands, if you get that link, maybe he'll bring you to his place!! :)

Remember, when we are born, our heart is pounding soo fast, and that's beacause we are one with waheguroo ji, once we come in this world, maya takes control of us, and when we do simran, the heart pounds because its trying to be one with the ultimate soul of eternity.

Its good to have a fellow Doctor bhainji, to give us insight, we should take it into consideration, and try to understand it!

My two cents!! ^_^