Ind Congress Govt As Anti-sikh As Ever

sikh supreme

Isnt it strange whenever congress govt is in charge of the Indian state... Sikh's are always its victims, however when BJP are in charge its mostly Indian Muslims who are victimised.

Look at the so called bombings of movie theates, which the accused deny even under torture and interrogation and now the recent arrests of alleged babbar khalsa activists, some of whose families are protesting their innocence to human rights organisations.

Relatives rubbish police claim

THE Chandigarh Police claim to have arrested the accused from the bus stop on the road dividing Sector 12-14 last evening, alleging that they were taking arms and ammunition to a safer place after they learnt about Paramjit Singh Bheora’s arrest. Relatives and Human Rights lawyers, however, say Sukhwinder, who is a practising doctor of accupressure and a stringer with a Hindi newspaper, was picked up from his home in Ropar on the night of March 19. They allege the police told him and his family that they wanted him to treat a patient in Chandigarh. Members of the Lawyers for Human Rights International, in a statement issued to the media outside the District Courts, said Sukhwinder was falsely implicated.

http://cities.expressindia.com/fullstory.php?newsid=174670

its seems 2 me dat ppl in punjab think they're not opressed anymore

all they care abt is goin abroad n makin £ and $

ppl think dat jus cos the prime minster of india is a singh dat he will look after us

during the attack on sri darbar sahib gyani zail singh was president- he didn't do nothin 4 us

the majority of the sikhs in the government (apart 4rm simarjit singh mann) have all sold their hearts and souls to the devil

its seems 2 me dat ppl in punjab think they're not opressed anymore

all they care abt is goin abroad n makin £ and $

ppl think dat jus cos the prime minster of india is a singh dat he will look after us

during the attack on sri darbar sahib gyani zail singh was president- he didn't do nothin 4 us

the majority of the sikhs in the government (apart 4rm simarjit singh mann) have all sold their hearts and souls to the devil

157284[/snapback]

so true it is shocking to see how many ppl have sold out

True, but when BJP are around there not any better

because BJP backs many Right Wing Hindu Fascist Parties like RSS and Shiv Sehna (who allegdly posses millions of guns and ammo in Punjab illegaly without never getting caught...and guess what, they got a building in the middle of Phagwara where they keep all there weapons, and there's always two Shiv Sehna guards that watch the place 24/7...ive heard that buildings ment to be full of Rocket launchers and stuff)

plus...whenever BJP comes into power...you always see Akali's selling Cheap Narcotics, Alcahol and other intoxicating stuff free...or really cheap...and they make big dosh out of it...

True, but when BJP are around there not any better

because BJP backs many Right Wing Hindu Fascist Parties like RSS and Shiv Sehna (who allegdly posses millions of guns and ammo in Punjab illegaly without never getting caught...and guess what, they got a building in the middle of Phagwara where they keep all there weapons, and there's always two Shiv Sehna guards that watch the place 24/7...ive heard that buildings ment to be full of Rocket launchers and stuff)

plus...whenever BJP comes into power...you always see Akali's selling Cheap Narcotics, Alcahol and other intoxicating stuff free...or really cheap...and they make big dosh out of it...

157639[/snapback]

Yes there is a building and it was raided a few years ago. All that was found was kirpans etc.

I dont think nybody is talking joust over here and i dont beleive Manmohan Singh has Sold his soul to the government...becuase the best way to change the what is going on is to be part of it and then change it frm within... i dont see any atrocities commited typically against ny sikh and becuase of the Reason that he is a Sikh these days and after Manmohan singh being the PM , singhs have gained Respect ..certainly I have ...OF course I do not deny the fact that evry corrupt Indivisual has been washed out with Milk and nor do i deny the fact that there will still be attempts made by such indiaviuals to disturb the peace and Harmony that has hardly been seen in My Own PUNJAB in last 3 decades....after all this I still say that we have to exist ..survive ...live..progress...succeed in this environment and everyday our effort should be made to make a better place for living for us ...our socety ...our culture....our community...many may disagree to my opinion im nt here to argue or to fight but these are just my views nothing against ny one..

Sikh Freedom Movement is nt Just a Yes or No it is the whole Picture.

Plz people dont expect that there is any Ideal Situation for us ...whatever situation it is has to be converted into an Ideal Situation.

Sikh Sangat Nu Guzarish hai ki Chad Diyan Kalanch Rave

The Pure one Will Rule