Adobe Photoshop

Cov_Khalsa_Tj

wjkk

wjkf jio,

I do have photoshop cs but its a large file.if u can tell me where i can upload it then i will pm u the link to download it.

fateh ji ,

anyone know where i can get Adobe Photoshop  from without all the upgrades hassel and things like that ... a straight downlaod ? , or anything like that

THANKS ,

fateh ji    :TH:

158194[/snapback]

wjkk

wjkf jio,

I do have photoshop cs but its a large file.if u can tell me where i can upload it then i will pm u the link to download it.

fateh ji ,

anyone know where i can get Adobe Photoshop  from without all the upgrades hassel and things like that ... a straight downlaod ? , or anything like that

THANKS ,

158194[/snapback]

158199[/snapback]

fateh !!

thanks , upload it on ... Youdsendit

wjkk

wjkf jio,

anyone can download the photoshop but i will remove it in 24 hour's, so if u need photo shop click here to download it. read the directions.

wjkk

wjkf jio,

fateh ji ,

THANKS ,

158194[/snapback]

158199[/snapback]

fateh !!

thanks , upload it on ... Youdsendit

158256[/snapback]

Sadh Sangat Jee I am going to remove the photoshop in 30 minutes so if someone needs it then go for it.

Thanks jio ( this is a cov_khalsa_tj post , but my siser forgot to sign me back into mine )

158346[/snapback]

the serial number is in the text file.read the dircetion as i told u before. read where it says #READ.txt and u will find the serial in it. after u install photoshop u will see a folder named crack, the files in the crack folder copy all the files and throw them into the main directory. just move the files from crack to main directory. if u need further help mail me at info@khalsaforce.net.

Its asking for the disc , and for the serial number can i put anything in , or do you have the real serial number?

158399[/snapback]