Adobe Photoshop

Cov_Khalsa_Tj

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

crayzy does have a point... i mean despite the fact that we all do it, stealing is stealing tongue.gif

So lets just try to keep this off the forums.

On a related note, the best open-source (ie: free) equivilent to Adobe Photoshop is Paint.Net. I've never used it, but from what I hear it gives Adobe some SERIOUS competition. It's available here:

http://www.eecs.wsu.edu/paint.net/

And here's a screenshot :wub:

post-798-1144007261_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

There is no real point in buying programs anymore.. Some programmers are dedicated to give us, the consumers, free alternatives.

Before, where you had to pay £100 for Microsoft Works, you can get the same in FREE Open Office (search for it in google) - it can also save/open files in word format!

Norton Antivirus alternative: FREE avast! antivirus or AVG Free Edition.

Some programmers hate microsoft so much, they are happy to spend time making free versions of the same software, to lower Microsoft's sales.

Who gets the most benefit out of it? The consumers; us. So there's no real point in risking getting pirate version of these professional softwares, when you can just download a free alternative.

Yeah, but free always isnt the same worth as pay.

I'd choose ms word over openoffice anyday.

They both have their ups and downs, but try each one for a few weeks and you can tell for yourselves.

If we're using linux, and other open source, yes, using linux you'd be already hating windows, so you'd use opensource like openoffice, and all the other opensource, but openoffice, etc is good to do basic things, other than that word and the rest just overtake openoffice anyday.

fateh ji ,

anyone know where i can get Adobe Photoshop from without all the upgrades hassel and things like that ... a straight downlaod ? , or anything like that

THANKS ,

fateh ji :TH:

i got a used copy of photo CS2.. if you want it... pm me...

Its not too hard to get the software you want. Just get yourself a bittorrent client and search a bittorrent search engine. You will find all the software you could ever want for. Of cause running this software without a license is illegal so only do it if you have a valid license but have lost the installation disks :TH:

Also always virus check anything you download using a few AV programs.