~ Gobinde Mukendai Udaare Apaare ~

N30S1NGH

contemplate on this gyatri mantar which shahid baba deep singh ji recitten upon until his last breath from jaap sahib.... it's really uplifting.

source : http://www.mrsikhnet.com/2006/02/gobinday-mukhanday.html

http://www.mrsikhnet.com/videos/mp3/Hari%2...0Meditation.mp3

see attachment to view wallpaper regarding this:

post-3527-1144205547_thumb.jpg

That poem about - GOBINDE MUKANDE UDHARE APARE HAREEANG KAREEANG NIRNAAMAI AKAAMAI - was written by Gurmukh Pyare Bhai Sahib Bhai Sukha Singh Ji - a Nihang Singh of the Hareeabela Shaheedi Missal Tarna Dal who lives in the UK. This is a picture of that gursikh which was taken by a Singh Sahib from southall.

dhan guru - dhan guru pyare!!!

waheguru ji

post-4994-1144249740_thumb.jpg

Guest FinchleySingh
is this the same one that everyone was crapping on during the camp season last summer?

159709[/snapback]

What do u mean crapping on about, it is very easy to sit behind your pc and make judgements about people without having met them, before makin any negative comments towards sukha singh, jus spend 5minutes with him and you will realise how special he is, and u will think to urself what great deed must hav i done in my pichle janam to hav sangat of such a premi rabhwala banda.

Experieces with and feelings of Nihang Baba Sukha Singh Ji Tarna Dahl Hareeabelan Shaheedi Misl.

Few Sikhs have heard of me and fewer know me. I live in a place where i struggle to find sangat that helps me on my spirtual path. This does not bother, for since i have known Sukha Singh i feel as if i have known god.

I met Sukha Singh three years ago and was amazed, no words can describe this feeling. Gods greatness can only be felt when u stop thinking of yourself as great. Gods love can only be felt when you stop lovig yourself. Most feel this feeling of love when the first expereince sikhi, and they are struck by humility as they seek the dust of the feet of Gursikhs. However as one begins to become a gursikh, many loose this humility which is the core essence of Gursikhi. I too experienced this, to everyone who knows Sukha Singh - i Know they will have been struck by loving amazement just as i done - however your ego accumalates and your mind begins undermining your expeiences, your feelings and your emotions. So this feeling of love is lost and many search for desperately.

I was lucky enough to find it - by going back to my experiences. from undermining Sukha Singh i became his sevak, from speaking bad of him i now speak his praises. My mind body and soul are didicated to those Gursikhs who unite me with my beloved.

From becoming good friends we became brother. From becoming brothers we became soul mates, as have others who open their hearts to his love. He shares both dukh and sukh. he is an ever flowing river of knowledge and wisdom. He is tuned to the frequency of the unstruck melody. From needing guidance, needing an answer to a question - baba sukha singh has helped by acting as a middle man between maharaj and the individual. All those who have had baba take a hukamnama with you know the feeling of immense love.

There are many things that baba's love has taught others and he helps each person on the individual path to god. One of the most important things that i have leant is "hum nihee changa, Burra na koee" - i am not good, no one is bad. before looking at others and pointing out their faults, we must first look into ourselves. if we are not faultless then how can we point faults in others?

"If my heart is pure, and I am slandered, then the slanderer washes my clothes. ||1|| http://www.sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=1355

I have gone on a bit of a ramble. i would like to end by describing sukha singh as a light bulb shining the diving light on the dark world. he is a gem to the panth and Gursikh to look up to.

We love you baba Sukha Singh :nihungsmile:

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!

Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Dasan Das, Charandhoor Singh.