Anand Sahib Shabad Vichhaar

Fateh Sangat Ji pray.gif

I wanted to know whether you can help further my understanding of the folllowing tukk (line) that appears during the full Anand Sahib.

AYsw siqguru jy imlY iqs no isru saupIAY ivchu Awpu jwie ]

If you meet such a True Guru, offer your head to Him; your selfishness and conceit will be eradicated from within.

According to the understanding that Guru Ji has given me I think its trying to say that we must offer our head in the form of giving up our own mat and taking up gurmat. This could be in the form of:

1. Taking Amrit

2. Living According to the Hukam

But is there anything more in terms of offering our head? What else is Guru Ji trying to tell us to do here?

Hope you can help me out.

Bhul chuk maaf

Gurufateh bro.

What basically Guru ji is saying (to my not so much understanding) is exactly that...offering our head.

Giving up your own mat and taking Gurus mat means you believe that what Guru ji (Guru Granth Sahib Maharaj ji) tells us is True and Gurbani is True, evrything in Gurbani is True. To live according to Guru jis hukum is to take amrit....the offering of your head.....then begins the living according to Gurmat.

just few thoughts........any bhul maafs, Im still anjaan.