Amrit Vela!

Guest Glasgow Singh

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

If you are Amritdhari you can work in the shop. You just cannot touch those substances. Your parents should respect your wishes as to not toouch those things.

First go a whole year of rising and AmritVela and cold ishnaan then reading your Banis. Then Amrit will just be your enrollment into the Khalsa school of life rather than starting a college class in China while you are in preschool. After 40 days of strict discipline it will become a habit. Habit arent always bad. This is the best habit in the history of mankind. You end up not being lazy along with many other benefits.

Being an Amritdhari has flipped my life over for the best in the history of my soul.{ 84 lakh life forms }

Remember Sikhi is worth more than your life.

Your body dies but if you live your life as a true Amritdhari your soul will live on without a need for a body.

If you live your life in maya intoxication you will have to try again in your next life{s} to try again to show Wahegur that you really should return to the Allmight creator and you have to prove it through you good deeds and pure life. Its like when you live you life correct then you are the soap in the washer with many dirty clothes, and you clean the whole thing. When you live a Manmukh life you are the gross dirty and bloody item in a sterile environment and needs to be thrown out in order to keep the room clean and the place where you were needs to be bleached clean again.

I hope this sheds light upon any future Amritdhari Khalsas.

I bow to the Shabad Guru. d_oh.gif

When you read Banis at AmritVela Guru Nanak is sitting right next to you.

I bow to the Shabad Guru Maharaj Ji d_oh.gif

post-5391-1149621453_thumb.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic