Parent Wishing To Keep The Childs Hair Before Born

jaspreet008

Hello I wanted to know what you guys think about this. Before I was born my dad prayed at Kasgerh Sahid gurudwara that if he had a son he will keep his hair. Few months age I cut a little bit of my hair and I got in a car accident and my parents are saying it is because you cut some of your hair. Also before that I have said to my parents that I wanted to cut my hair and in a few days small bad things have happened and my parents say it because you said you want to cut your hair. Appreciate your resposes

Guest lowest of the low singhni

how can anyone be sure of why stuff like that happens? no-one knows for definite...

but keeping your kes is a gud idea :wub:

~l~

If Ardaas has been done infront of Maharaj then its their responsibility to ensure that your kes does not get cut. It's also very important for you bro to understand what Kes actually is and why it's so important. Try talking to your parents and ask them why they did the Ardaas and why they are so adament that you keep your Kes. I pray that everything turns out for the best and that you understand the true value of Kes.

Good luck and all the best!

no.gif nooooooo dont cut ur hair!!!! otherwise u'll end up like me...gutted that it wont grow back..... :wub:

i used 2 get mine cut every couple of months, most probably because i wanted 2 be like evrybody else rolleyes.gif but its just maya....wanting 2 b "in" with the crowd..

don't do it bro (plz!) u may not realise it now, but there may come a time in the future where u wished u had remained keshdhari, & then it may be harder 4 u 2 gro it all bak.

i mean look how coooool these guys are>> :nihungsmile: :e: :T: !!

think carefully before u reach ur decision (pssst? dont cut it!!!)

No one can scare you into keeping your kes. But I'm curious why you want to cut them?

Again, I'm not commenting to scare you, but from what I can tell, you were born after your parents committed to keeping your kes in front of Guru Sahib. If you cut them, I'm sure you can understand how serious it would be.