Whn One Dies, Other 5 Will Cry, Then Who Is 6th

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

fateh to all of u sikhsangat

i want to ask one more thing, my frnd TP singh ask me this....

eyku mrY pMcy imil rovih ]

ek marey punche mil roweh

when one dies, the five passion (5 vekaar) begin to mourn or cry...

who is 6th one who die

can anyone tells me....

DMin jnmu qwhI ko gNY ]

mwrY eykih qij jwie GNY ]21]

dhan janam tahi ko ghaney

marey ekeh tajj jaye ghane

can ne one have ansssssssssssssssssssssssss this

thanks in advance

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

1. eyku mrY pMcy imil rovih ] (Ang 413)

According to Professor Sahib Singh Ji - pMcy= swk sMbMDI (mW ipau, Brw, iesq®I, puq®)

Therefore English translation is:

"When one dies, their relatives (i.e. 1. mother, 2. father, 3. brother, 4. sister & 5. spouse) meet and mourn the person's death."

2. xwxw rix rUqau, nr nyhI krY ] nw invY nw Puin sMcrY ] DMin jnmu qwhI ko gxY ] mwrY eykih qij jwie GxY ]21] {pMnw 341}

Panjabi translation:

ArQ :—(jgq rUp ies) rxBUmI ivc (ivkwrW nwl jMg ivc) ru`Jw hoieAw jo mnu`K ivkwrW ƒ v`s ivc krn dI smr`Qw pRwpq kr lYNdw hY jo (ivkwrW Agy) nwh nIaUNdw hY, nwh hI (auhnW nwl) myl krdw hY, jgq ausy mnu`K dy jIvn ƒ BwgW vwlw igxdw hY, ikauNik auh mnu`K (Awpxy) ie`k mn ƒ mwrdw hY qy iehnW bhuiqAW (Bwv, ivkwrW) ƒ C`f dyNdw hY [21[

English translation:

The warrior who fights (vikaars, i.e. immorality/wickedness/corruption) on the battle-field (of life) and keeps them pressed (and controlled), does not yield (before Vikaars), and nor does he meet up (with them). The world considers that person's life and coming to the world blessed and fortunate, because that person conquers (his) one mind and renounces the many (i.e. renounces the many Vikaars). ||21||

Note: The above shabad is from "Baavan Akhri" which is goes through letters from alphabet and using the letter a shabad is given.... so in this case the Panjabi letter "NaaNaa" (x)is used to talk about "RaN" (rix), which means battlefield.

Hope that helps.