Need To Know Of Amrit Sanchaars Happening In Uk.

Someone has asked me if I can help find out details of an Amrit Sanchaar happening near them. The aunty jee wants to take Amrit. The person lives near Reading. They are willing to travel to Coventry or London for Amrit Sanchaar.

They said they cant go too far because they have several younger children and so can't travel too long distance.

The aunty jee wants to take Amrit soon... so anyone can help then please let me know.

Thanks.

theres one in derby, but an enormous distance to travel!! its tomorrow at Gurdwara Singh Sabha, Princess St. i think it starts around seven.

161683[/snapback]

Soho road Gurdwara holds one every month i think, that's when my mum went. It is in Birmingham though.

Phone up and see!

Gurdwara Nishkam Sewak Jatha

18-20 Soho Road B66 4JS

Tel: 0121 558 9048.

:T: Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh :T:

Gurdwara Amrit Parchaar Dharmik Divaan, Oldbury, Birmingham do amrit sanchaar when any wants to take amrit. Ask the sevadaars to organise an amrit sanchaar. They shall organise an amrit sanchaar when it suits the person or people who wants to take amrit. Kirpa Kirpa :TH: