Bluetooth For Dastar?

I'm looking for a bluetooth headset for a cell phone that would work well with a dastar. Is there one that does not have the ear piece hook or if it could be removed so the headset could be secured simply by the dastar and the piece in the ear.

Actually just found some possibilities here.

http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=ca&...&lm=pp4&cid=112

Anyone who has one have any tips about what would be compatible with a dastar? I doubt one can try them on in their ear.

• 2 weeks later...

hey singh...why the need for a bluetooth headset when your dastaar can hold the actual phone :lol:

on a serious note this one looks like the most dastaaar-friendly headset out of the ones you posted:

http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=ca&...pp4_1&pid=10147

I suppose you can wear it and then tie your dastaar over it.

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

Thank you.

I was thinking of one without the hook around the ear so it can be easily slipped in and out under a dastar.

Although I’m on the phone all the time, I am not ready for the permanently attached to ear look.

Also anyone have any special insight into safety of Bluetooth technology re: tumors etc.?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think that the

"Motorola H5 Miniblue"

and the

"Nextlink Bluespoon 5G "

are the two most pugh friendly sets on the market right now. The Bluespoon is a little smaller than the miniblue.

Also, there are some power issues with the Miniblue, so I would recomend the 5G. (if you want a little bigger, the bluespoon AX is pretty good too.

gursikh