Ggscf

wjkk wjkf

hi, i was just in GTA for a lttle while when i found out about the GGSCF. its this awesome group of youth that sponsors children aroound the world bty raising money from events. its really cool. there having a meeting sin. 21 may, sadly i wont be able to go but u should defnitly chek it out. there really welcoming too. u can check out more infor on their website, www.ggscf.com,

wjkk wjkf

wjkk wjkf

hi, i was just in GTA for a lttle while when i found out about the GGSCF. its this awesome group of youth that sponsors children aroound the world bty raising money from events. its really cool. there having a meeting sin. 21 may, sadly i wont be able to go but u should defnitly chek it out. there really welcoming too. u can check out more infor on their website, www.ggscf.com,

wjkk wjkf

Whats GTA and GGSCF :lol: @

The only thing that comes to my mind when you mention GTA is Grand Theft Auto

wjkk wjkf

wjkk wjkf

Whats GTA and GGSCF :lol: @

The only thing that comes to my mind when you mention GTA is Grand Theft Auto

LOL same here :@ @ i was thinking: Gurdwara in GTA?!

GGSCF is awesome. There are kids as young as 10, 11 years old organising events - one girl (my inspiration) started organising the CN Tower Stairclimb for the GGSCF branch when she was about ten. The kids are also really intelligent; they know alot about what's happening around the world, and they're very compassionate.

Anyways, Canadian_sikh, if you can't go to the May 21 meeting in Toronto, there are other branches/gurdwaras where the meetings are held, at gurdwaras like Dixie, Scarborough, Glidden, I think, and they're on different weeks, so maybe you can try coming to those. It'd be awesome if you could come. I started going this summer, I love it.

anyways, gotta run...