The Truth About Akali Badmash From Derby

kurtas

my dearest brothers kurtas n akali sodhi,

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA,WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

i feel very sad to see two beloved children of Guru Gobind Singh threaten,curse,and swear and hate each other like u seem to.

the problem over which yer feud has broken out requires ardas,cooperation

and unity to solve .we need you to put yer heads together ,not knock each others heads .sikhi is not a tribal thingy requiring earthly feuds to decide how problems are solved through cunning ,anger ,hatred,and infighting .sikhi is based upon a humble peoples trust in God ,and Guru's grace,and their love ,unity and combined strength to overcome any problems the panth faces .in my opinion ,u ve both crossed certain boundaries and u need to say sorry both to Guruji and to each other .

u both appear to be beautiful guys ,sikhs of Guruji ,who carry the burden of pain for the problems Khalsa Panth faces .you both appear intelligent,young,creative,educated,communicative,talented,skilled,brave with the saint warrior spirit every sikh must have .now ,please realise you both are instruments created by Guru Gobind Singh Ji for the accomplishment of his Supreme Will and Pleasure.your 'bhaichara',your mutual love and trust in each other ,your ability to work together is wat is going to decide the succeesful outcome of the battle .

my amritvela ardas before my Satguru Dasmesh Pita will be to stubbornly and tearfully beg our Master to bring about true love and reconciliation between you two because honestly you have no other alternative .

may Guruji bless you to miracously ask each other forgiveness for any harsh words you have used which are very ungracious ,uncivilised ,and improper to be used amongst the beloved children of Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Firstly i have never stated that i am a sikh....so lets stop the whole calling me sikh thing.i am jus a normal joe

Secondly aaaah kurtas u have out done ur self... u truely deserve a medal...

I u find nothing vulgar in what i say....you dnt like wats written dnt look at the screen.

Prove what allegation??

But ur saying if she hasnt taken amrit she is not worthy of defending.....

great sikh of Guru Gobind Singh you are....truely inspiring.

was it not great sikhs which not only gave sikh troops but also moghul troops water after war..

wat does that say about showing people the sikh way of life....

so say if she isnt amritdhari u gonna say she aint worth saving

about kicking ur <admin-profanity filter activated>, i unlike ur self kurtas dnt need to boast about wa i have done...and for how many years....i'l leave the ego feeding to ur self.

like i have stated over and over again, u aint gonna come to me, and i aint gonna come to you

so maybe u take some of ya brain cells and work it out....

Its good to see you going to vedantis house.... but once in three years...

i only presumed u really cared about clearing corruption in sikhi....doing a great job

well thats me for the day,

i assume that this will carry on tomz and most likily

there will be another photoshop....well atleast its getting you closer to god.

Akali sodhi ji,

WAHEGURU JI KA KHLSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

this website's purpose is to provide a forum for healthy constructive discussions centering around various aspects of Khalsa panth especially for

upcoming potential Sikh youth.

please let us focus on that agenda,not on our personal skirmishes with others.

i see no reason why you dont want be called a sikh .every human being in this world is born a sikh if u catch what i mean.if you are truly a sikh ,then you need to abide by the commonly accepted rules of the game as i have outlined in my earlier post .if you really are not a sikh .but wish to be involved in a matter of very great concern to sikhs right now ,again you need to read my previous post as how problems involving the khalsa panth are solved ,for which there is a historical precedence.

i think tunit ,you n kurtas have a lot of thinking to do .so instead of ving a war here ,go for a walk and pray to god for strength,humbleness,clarity,loving heart,unity,and let peace and love and truth abide between you both .you are both definately in my amritvela ardas for tonight ,i assure you.

just try refraining from defending yurself anymore or attacking each other .a lot of people who read this forum are very intelligent ,trust me and can see the truth and grey zones in both of your arguments and approaches .so no more arguments and counter arguments .because this is beginning to hurt a lot of us ,unnecessarily.at this juncture of time in history ,the Khalsa Panth really cant afford this type of quarrels .my previous post is meant to inspire and lift you both up .so plz read it carefully .

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH