I'm Scared..

Guest _scared_

Guest _scared_

Hi

I just wanna ask sumfing.

I'm new to Sikhi and i'm getting used to goin Gudwara a lot now.

But I'm scared a litle. Sumtimes I don't know whats goin on and what to do in the Darbar hall (like then we bania are read and Sukshaan is being carried out). I knw its gona take time, and I love going gudwara but sometimes I get scared in case i do something wrong.

Any advice

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Yes, I have some advice singh/singhnee, first of all good job on going to the gurdwara it's very nice to hear that you enjoy going the there, we can never have too many. Some advice I have for you is that follow your heart, I know your new to sikhi but there's really nothing wrong you can do, except misread bani, but that can be fixed. So dont worry about it, just follow your heart and I ensure you that you will do just fine.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Hi

But I'm scared a litle. Sumtimes I don't know whats goin on and what to do in the Darbar hall (like then we bania are read and Sukshaan is being carried out). I knw its gona take time, and I love going gudwara but sometimes I get scared in case i do something wrong.

Any advice

Hello dear fellow sikh, my name is Darcy Starr (lionchild)

Yes most of us converts have been there at one point... at the gurdwara and don't have a clue on what is going on, yes i feel it everyday. Well you are not alone on this path and guru ji or god will shine light on the path for you as long as you meditate to him and read into sikhi and have the desire to learn more.

I would like to recommend you registerhere at sikhsangat and get to know more sikhs and converts like us. The sangat her welcomes you with open arms!

-LC

WJKK WJKF

veerji/panji.....its awesome to hear ur takin da sikhi path and u like goin to da gurdwara....das sumthin dat todaiz sikh youth do not like.....but people like you make a difference :e: ...... :TH: .....and i sumtimes feel dat way too....as if people gonna judge me or sumthin.....but wen you have guru ji rite in front uv you...wat could go wrong?you mite make mistakes in bani....which can be fixed as sed b4.....and well......no one is perfect rite?so jus do watever u think is rite.....(make sure its ok wid guru ji too)LOL :lol: .....and jus forget bout evrythin else and evryone else.....das wat i do.....i go,matha tek.....and sit down and listen to da bani,keertan,simran,etc wid my eyes closed....for get da fact dat evryone else is there.....jus you and guru ji......you will find peace and pleasure.....forget bout all da worries........jus look for da peace and you shall get maha anand(peace,happiness,etc) pray.gif ......jus wat i think....bhul chuk muaf ji

WJKK WJKF

hi,

its great to hear that you're following the path of your religion. I too am like you, as in im not completely sure what im supposed to do, but i sit there and listen to everything and learn as much as i can. You should do the same. Gurudwara is not there to intimidate you, but to make you feel at peace. Enjoy your time there.

Hi

Any advice

where do you live?

heera singh: "if u live in toronto let me know i can help you out"

haha tongue.gif vadha sevadar :@