Vaheguru!

Guest :(

i know i might sound pathetic by saying this but......

...... i was sitting the other day and thought to myself that sometimes when i read a slok its written by guruji and i always... without even realising, reffer it to guruji....whereas guruji has writte that slok about Vaheguruji...

.....i know that its wrong to think guruji and vaheguruji are different however.....it seems like ive actually forgotten the root if you get mee..?.......like even when i close my eyes and say vaheguru...its hard for me to concentrate, instead guruji thought appears...i dnt know why that happens....porbably im not amritdhari thats why (as panj pyare tell you how to do simran) or ive just gotten into sikhi and dnt know much....but its really confusing cuz i cnt focus on simran...its just like im saying the word vaheguru and its nothing more than that word.... im just saying the word and its not getting to my head ...its like i dnt exactly know what to feel, what to think etc..........am i meant to feel or think? :) @

..sometimes i feel really bad for feeling like this cuz it makes me think i havent got pyar for Vaheguruji...

...ok i dnt know what else to say as its really hard to explain but hope you lot understood... :@

Gurufateh Kaur/Singh JI

I think uv put down ur thoughts so very beautfully, just like a child.we are all children in Guru Ji's eyes and we are all hear to learn n in the process tend to have many questions in our minds which is but natural!

am learning myself ji ..... from what i understand Guru JI is praising AKAL PURAKH.... in Guru Granth Sahib JI....

Guru Ji is Guru Granth Sahib JI whereas when we say Wagehuroo we are praising HIM.... i.e EK ONKAR JI

I am attaching here the explaination of EK ONKAR ji. I believe you will find all answers here.

Guru Rakha pray.gif

post-5097-1149445603_thumb.jpg

Fateh

panji/veerji.....waheguru ji IS guru ji :TH: .....our father,mother,HE is everything for us.....we are HIS children in HIS eyes :e: ....as sed by puneetkaur panji......wen we're doing simran.....we are chanting the name uv our lord,creator,father and by doing so we are making HIM very happy.....and then the Guru Granth Sahib ji was declared our guru by guru gobind singh ji and that we must respect our guru.....the SGGS......i can understand how u feel i myself am still learning and i have no knowledge....ive made many mistakes...bhul chuk muaf karnee jio d_oh.gif

TOON MERA PITA TOON HAI MERA MATA

TOON MERA BANDIP TOON MERA BHRATA

YOU'RE MY FATHER YOU ARE MY MOTHER

YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND YOU ARE MY BROTHER

Fateh

dont worry penji

when u do simran jus concentrate on the word 'waheguru'. jus picture the word written in english or punjabi or any other language. feel tht waheguru ji is forgivin, lovin, fearless, nirver,all prevadin etc.

dont worry so much about it penji jus try to feel the love

hope this helped

bhul chuk maaf

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh