Prof Darshan Singh Ji's Keertan

Jasjit

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

We all know what great sewa Prof Darshan Singh Ji is doing in running the GGS Academy (ww.ggsacademy.com). I just wondered if anyone out there has any live recordings of Singh Sahib Ji which they wouldn't mind sharing.

If so, please get in touch. Any format is fine.

Thanks,

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

GurFateh

Thanks Veerji. Have already got eveyrthing on the net. Am after stuff that people may have stored away, e.g. old tapes etc.

If anyone can help out please let me know. I'm trying to digitise as much of Prof Darshan Singh JI's keertan as poss to share with the worldwide sangat through www.ggsacademy.com.

Thanks,

GurFateh.

Guest Narinder Singh

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Prof Darshan Singh Ji visited our gurdwara a few weeks ago, and he was just amazing. His love for Gurbani and Sikhi cannot be described by words. I've always known about Prof Darshan Singh Ji, but i never really listened to his kirtan, now after seeing him do kirtan live at our local gurdwara, ive been truly inspired, what a great Gursikh!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Totally agree Narinder Singh Veerji - he's certainly inspired me !! You didn't happen to record it did you, or know anyone else who did?

BTW Singh Sahib Ji is going to be in Philadelphia soon - not sure of the dates, think it's June 16th, so if anyone's from Philly, could you please try & record it & pass it on. Thanks.

BTW, a singh veerji - thanks a lot, but I already have the full Asa Di War viyakya set. It's excellent + recommended to all. I think it's available through GGSACADEMY.Com for purchase.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

FYI - Singh Sahib Ji is in Philly on June 10th I think.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Totally agree Narinder Singh Veerji - he's certainly inspired me !! You didn't happen to record it did you, or know anyone else who did?

BTW Singh Sahib Ji is going to be in Philadelphia soon - not sure of the dates, think it's June 16th, so if anyone's from Philly, could you please try & record it & pass it on. Thanks.

BTW, a singh veerji - thanks a lot, but I already have the full Asa Di War viyakya set. It's excellent + recommended to all. I think it's available through GGSACADEMY.Com for purchase.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

i have a collection of asa di war kirtan. there are 25 files in all. i'll try to upload them asap

i have uploaded some files

here is the link

http://www.4shared.com/dir/469239/468d5672/sharing.html

Waheguroo Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguroo Ji Kee Fateh

Veer Jio, thanks for the Asa Di vaar by Prof. Darshan Singh Ji. I am downloading the files, but what I'm seeing is that the files are at 24kbps at 12000Khz. Is this how the files you have or you have converted them to low rate to reduce the file size? I was wondering if you could upload CD quality files....

Thanks