Black Magic...why Is It Still Going On?

4RR

black magic is called JAADU TOONA in punjabi language.

in villages people go to some people who know black magic and i dnt know wot they really ask them may be they tell them abt the people whose bussiness they wanted to be ruined or wanted to create problems in the happy familes co they are very jelous and cant see some people living happy.

or may be they go to these people to tell them abt the problem they were facing and go to them for some UPAA or solutions them may be that BABE or witch tell them to do certian things to some families.

thats wot i know abt jaadu toona.

there is no sence of saying that do u believe in it or not??

its before all people and all people know that some people do so .

however u can say that u believe in WAHEGURU and dnt care abt all that black magic.

there are certain people in my street too.

they use to go to these type of people who do blackmagic.

there was a family in our street, now moved to usa, and many times they told that they found goat 's head with blood before the main gate of their house ohmy.gif

and also once my dad also saw that it was there b4 their house.

in a village, a lady was walking in the fields of my relatives and after some time my relatives found that there was meat of goat or parts of body of a goat was burried in their fields.

that case reached to PANCHYAT ( 5 elected people solve cases before full village).

that lady refused to accept that she did that, althoug she was een by many people in their fields and she told that she was juz wandering LOL.gif

one more example

people also do these things to let some families dnt go to other countries.

thats why in punjab when some body from the family have to go to foreign country then this news it kept very confidencial gossi.gif . and it is the top secret news of any family.

my masi ji went to usa wid family. they faced many problems and once they left their hope to reach usa.

it was some body from the village who had dome black magic to obstruct their journey.

and you know wot some good witches LOL.gif ?????

one of the lady who was kind to all people but had some power that she knew all abt that some body has done black magic on them.

she juzz tell my masi ji to go to gurdwra daily and do path and establish or make ir create a hand pump (nalka) in gurdwara.

they did as she said and then embassy send them letter they had their medical 2 nd time and reached usa.

so its true that these black magics do work on people and harm them but if we are sikhs or guru or we believe in waheguru and have trust waheguru then these temporary magis can never harm u.

siqguir qumry kwj svwry ]1] rhwau ]

dust dUq prmysir mwry pray.gifpray.gifpray.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gif

so go in sharan of waheguru and u dnt need to say that waheguru ji plz protect me from these evils.

sorry if any thing said against gurmat.

papi, it's true what u just said...but why is it that ppl find it easier to use black magic to gain things rather than pray?

There is no light without darkness. If there was no darkness how could we appreciate light?

This world is smeared in the blackness of Negativity. You dont need to LEARN how to trick someone, how to hate someone.. You dont need to go to schools to learn how to steal.. Its all within society. Since the wave of society pushes you towards negative thinking, its easy to follow it..

But..

ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਨਾਨਕ ਪ੍ਰਗਟਿਆ ਮਿਟੀ ਧੁੰਧ ਜਗ ਚਾਨਣ ਹੋਆ॥

ਜਿਉਂ ਕਰ ਸੂਰਜ ਨਿਕਲਿਆ ਤਾਰੇ ਛਪੇ ਅੰਧੇਰ ਪਲੋਆ॥

With the emergence of the true Guru Nanak, the mist cleared and the light scattered all around.

As if at the sun rise the stars disappeared and the darkness dispelled.

The reason why we got Dharmik Granths; The reason why we had to be saved by Dharmik People; The reason why we have schools/social learning schemes.. etc IS BECUASE OF THIS NEGATIVITY!

Another exmaple: Have you heard of measures taken to increase the traffic? No! But we need traffic CALMING measures. Why..?

Just like there is only need for light when there is darkness..If there was no negativity, there would be no NEED for positivity!

AKAAAAAAAL!!!