Must Read!

I will make this short and sweet. I was searching nihangs on yahoo images :@: and found this disturbing website. ( i wanna hit the guy on the head who ever made dis site) lol hit.gif

http://hogwild.net/images/Balloons/2001.03...ikh-warrior.jpg

its from hogwild.net (i have no clue what this website is for) lol

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

I will make this short and sweet. I was searching nihangs on yahoo images :): and found this disturbing website. ( i wanna hit the guy on the head who ever made dis site) lol hit.gif

http://hogwild.net/images/Balloons/2001.03...ikh-warrior.jpg

its from hogwild.net (i have no clue what this website is for) lol

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

lol :@

After looking that:

I am sure, that the person who did this, somehow stumbled upon that picture, did the least amount of research (mixing india/curry with nihangs--lack of information) and decided to edit the picture, to something stupid.

This is a minor offence, and not something that you should take heavily upon you hearts. We obviously know that this person is not informed, and if informed, will not do such a thing.

Anyways, there are much more serious issues, that we could devote our energies upon, so just push this aside, and carry on

Afterall, we have seen much serious issues, such as all cab drivers with beards thought of being muslims.

---------------------------------

According to my views, nobody should disagree with me on this, but if someone does, i am sure we coukld discuss it, to make sure we are all on the same field.

Fateh

After looking that:

I am sure, that the person who did this, somehow stumbled upon that picture, did the least amount of research (mixing india/curry with nihangs--lack of information) and decided to edit the picture, to something stupid.

This is a minor offence, and not something that you should take heavily upon you hearts. We obviously know that this person is not informed, and if informed, will not do such a thing.

Anyways, there are much more serious issues, that we could devote our energies upon, so just push this aside, and carry on

Afterall, we have seen much serious issues, such as all cab drivers with beards thought of being muslims.

---------------------------------

According to my views, nobody should disagree with me on this, but if someone does, i am sure we coukld discuss it, to make sure we are all on the same field.

Fateh

I totaly agree wid u i jus wanted to sho the bakufee of some non-educated ppl.

united.gif

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh