Between Two/opposing

Guest justafemale

Guest justafemale

haha ahhhhhhh

Thank you to the people that replied sincerely. Thanks to the jokers too, I just wish it was as easy as flipping a coin. Ahhhhhhh

wacko.gif going crazy

it's me posting again. Thank you to all the people posting sincerely and to everyone else, well I wish it was as easy as flipping a coin! But it is not.

I've never felt so stuck before. It's like whatever choice I will make I will regret so why try anything. Wish I could just sleep 24/7 that would help

Sorry abt the jokes penji..i kinda no wt situ u going thru bt then agen no one does 100%,bt i wud maybe,rite both of the singhs names then put them in a bowl of water i think :@ then get the gyani Ji/Your Father to do a sincere ardhaas asking Guru Mahraaj to show you the way..then get the gyani,or father,or yourself to pick one of the papers with the names on it,and whichever name it has on it,then go for that one,as mahraaj as chosen it for you .. :)

Hope you solve it soon

VaheGuroo Ji bless you

u can't alwayz get the best of both worlds... u know that with either choice ur gonna have some left over feelings and maybe some regret.. but a decision has to be made... like i said.. take a hukamnama.... do ardaas... weigh all the options... even make a list of 'pros' and 'cons' or something...

WJKK WJKF

i was gonna say the same thing as heera veerji......take hukamnama panji...becuz this sort uv situation ur in.....only guru ji can help.....and then do ardas......ask guru ji.....becuz even wid all the advice the sangat ji gives.....it'll still have to be ur choice.....and the again.....guru ji will decide for you so ask HIM....bhul chuk muaf ji....

WJKK WJKF