Who Is Saint Warrior?

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh .. i saw many profiles on internet.. i saw lots of peeps sayin or talkin bout Sant Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa bhindrawale or talkin bout khalistan....i asked them just one question that do you know piara bhaniarawala..belive me or not but 99% says no i dont know ..... so how can they call themself khalistani or can talk bout khalistan ...... .. DO YOU KNOW BOUT PIARA BHANIARAWALA

I used to live in punjab with my grandfather and this paniarawala burned our guru granth sahib jee and started writing his own granth. Said some stupid stuff against our gurus by claiming guru gobind singh jee is not the 10th guru and there was more but i know he was not a good man. I hope he is dead.

I might have heard the name.. but i don't know about him... please do tell!

I used to live in punjab with my grandfather and this paniarawala burned our guru granth sahib jee and started writing his own granth. Said some stupid stuff against our gurus by claiming guru gobind singh jee is not the 10th guru and there was more but i know he was not a good man. I hope he is dead.

Khalsaforce what are you TALKING about?????.....let me ask you one simple question..have you seen this with your own two eyes or heard from some <banned word filter activated>....Sant Jarnail Singh Ji was a Sant who awakned the whole religion....who taught how to defend yourself...and NEVER NEVER NEVER burned Guru Granth Sabih Ji and NEVER started writing his own granth...all this talk is to put down the sikh relgion...if he really did this..then why were so many sikhs willing to die for him...then why was Harminder Sabih letting him stay there...think before writing such stuff.

Khalsaforce what are you TALKING about?????.....let me ask you one simple question..have you seen this with your own two eyes or heard from some <banned word filter activated>....Sant Jarnail Singh Ji was a Sant who awakned the whole religion....who taught how to defend yourself...and NEVER NEVER NEVER burned Guru Granth Sabih Ji and NEVER started writing his own granth...all this talk is to put down the sikh relgion...if he really did this..then why were so many sikhs willing to die for him...then why was Harminder Sabih letting him stay there...think before writing such stuff.

To be honest with you, I think he's chatting about someone called "paniarawala" so relax a little bit

For more information about Piara Bhaniarawala:

http://www.sikhsangat.org/publish/article_975.shtml

baba_piara_singh_bhaniara2.jpg

"Baba Piara Singh Bhaniarewala" wrote the highly controversial ‘bhavsagar samundar granth’ and claimed to be the successor of the Sikh Guru. He was also excommunicated from the Panth by the Akal Takht Sahib in 1998. In the same year, he was found guilty of burning 7 saroops of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji at district Fatehgarh Sahib. The Punjab Government had to ban the publication and arrested Bhaniarewala. He later recontinued his activities after being released on bail.

baba_piara_singh_bhaniara1.jpg

The Shiromani Khalsa Dal (SKD) and Dal Khalsa have condemned the management of a Gurdwara in Ludhiana which honoured one of the aides of self-styled Baba Bhaniarewala with a siropa.

Mr Major Singh Khalsa and Mr Sarbjit Singh Ghuman, spokespersons of the outfits, said it was a matter of concern that a follower of the Baba, who has been excommunicated from the Panth by Akal Takht, had even been allowed inside the Gurdwara in Bhai Randhir Singh Nagar. The self-styled "baba" had been found guilty of flouting Sikh tenets and denigrating the Gurus and Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.

baba_piara_singh_bhaniara.jpg

It was the responsibility of the management to keep a watch on such persons and not allow them to create a rift among the community. It was an open secret that the person honoured, Gurnam Singh Kler, had installed a ‘bhavsagar samundar granth’ of the Baba at his residence which was thrown out by the Sikh sangat a few years ago, they said.

The duo also said that the matter should be investigated by the SGPC and Akal Takht and punishment pronounced so as to deter others from following suit. It was shameful that such an incident had happened in the home town of SGPC chief Avtar Singh, they added.

The SKD also demanded an end to the sycophancy culture being encouraged in the SGPC and other Sikh institutions. It was a matter of concern that the religious fervour at the historic melas in the state had been crassly politicised and vitiated. The custodians of the Sikhs were more interested in playing poltical games than creating awareness about the rampant drug abuse and apostasy among the masses, Mr Khalsa said.

He also said that the practise of bestowing siropas in the presence of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji should be largely restricted to a deserving few.

hey singh 91 man just read what we wrote .. its not bout Sant jarnail singh ji khalsa... We are talkin bout piara bhaniarawala ....man Piara Bhaniarawala is the crap who disrespect our Guru Granth sahib ji .. and i can only say bout him PAPI KE MARNE KO PAP MAHABALI HAI

Meria veera inha gusa nai changa hounda. :@ Mahapursh sant sipahi sant baba jarnail singh jee khalsa bhindranwale would never do that and i know that. I was tellin him about pappi paniarawala, u might have read it wrong. It happens koi nai and i am glad you have pyaar for sant jarnail singh jeee. pray.gif

Also when he burned the saroops people were getting mad i means sikhs were so mad in our village. I was little, i think beanta was killed also in 1996 by the babbars so they were like paniarawala nu v chak dehna babbara. I used to hear alot that singh will finish paniarawalaa off so just to make sure is he dead or is he in jail?

No he is not Dead and not in jail ..he is in his dera .. with police security provide by indian govt.. as all know india govt always against sikh and sikhi so the one who is enemy of sikhism is the best friend of Indian Govt and belive me its a fact

Guest PunjabSingh

Unfortunately this thug is contemplating to make a political party !!

I forget the name of the party but this news item was there in the online edition of rozanaspokesman yesterday