Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

I've just been sent this link and wondering what peoples views on this is?

Muslims believe that a Messiah-type figure (Imam Mahdi, or the Mahdi) will appear (or re-appear) at a difficult period of history to restore the faith and ensure the final victory of Islam. Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi is the Mahdi — "Guided One" in Arabic or Ma Adi "Primordial (Adi) Mother (Ma)" in Sanskrit — promised by all Holy Scriptures to guide humanity in this Millennium of the Resurrection and Last Judgment. This picture taken at Rahuri, Maharashtra, India in 1983 shows the Ma Adi in a shower of Light as She talks about a great Muslim Pir who once lived there.

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi is the Adi Shakti of the Sanatana Dharma, Imam Mahdi of Islam, Comforter of Christianity, Maitreya of Buddhism and Aykaa Mayee (One Mother) of Sikhism. She has come as a Teacher and Guide for people of every religion and those of no religion. The Comforter enlightens humanity to the teachings of Jesus and prepares them for the eternal Afterlife during this Golden Age of the Last Judgment and Resurrection.

The Mahdi, according to Islam, is the Savior to come at the time of the Last Judgment to save the world. The Mahdi, in Sanskrit, is the contraction of Ma Adi (Primordial Mother) in the same way that the Maitreya is a contraction of Ma Treya (Mother Threefold, Trigunatmika). The function of the Mahdi is similar to that of the Buddhist Maitreya or Christian Comforter.

The Adi Shakti, Ma Adi, Ma Treya, Aykaa Mayee and Comforter are the one and same primordial Divine Feminine of the Sanatana Dharma

http://www.al-qiyamah.org/shri_mataji.htm

post-5005-1150974409.jpg

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

I bet she advertises in the Punjabi newspapers! Has the term "Aykaa Mayee" been used to describe anyone in our Sikh ithaas, does it exist?

I wonder how many "sikh" chela she has running around after her?!

This is a great example of manipulation of Gurbani. "Aykaa Mayee" LOL! Little does Nirmala know that the tuk of Gurbani which she thinks represents her actually is:

"Aykaa Mayee, Jugat vihaee, tin chelee parvan" from Sri Japji Sahib where Guruji explains the game of Maya and the three devte (Vishnu, Bramha & Shiv) who are under sole control of Waheguru Akal Purakh!!

Well if she thinks she's maya then all the best to her LOL!!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

I bet she advertises in the Punjabi newspapers! Has the term "Aykaa Mayee" been used to describe anyone in our Sikh ithaas, does it exist?

I wonder how many "sikh" chela she has running around after her?!

This is a great example of manipulation of Gurbani. "Aykaa Mayee" LOL! Little does Nirmala know that the tuk of Gurbani which she thinks represents her actually is:

"Aykaa Mayee, Jugat vihaee, tin chelee parvan" from Sri Japji Sahib where Guruji explains the game of Maya and the three devte (Vishnu, Bramha & Shiv) who are under sole control of Waheguru Akal Purakh!!

Well if she thinks she's maya then all the best to her LOL!!

LOL.gif Looks like her advisors got it wrong!