A Brahmin Goes For A Job Interview.

desilad

This Brahmin goes for a job interview.

Interviewer : "Hello, can you please write your name for me in English on this paper"

Brahmin writes his name down and passes the piece of paper back to the interviewer.

Interviewer : "Are you sure that this is your name"

Brahmin : "Of course i am sure that this is my name"

Interviewer "So your name is....PRETTY RED KNICKERS"

Brahmin : "Yes Sir, you told me to write my name in English but in Hindi my

name is.......

" SUNDAR LAL CHADHA "

Guest PunjabSingh

Please give more such jokes.

Here in India people keep sending anti sikh joke sms ridiculing sikhs.

So we need anti bahman jokes.

Interestingly some lady just sent an Anti Sikh joke on sms to someone known to me .We immediately passed on the above joke to her.

Next thing we hear is "Good night"

Just listen to Sant Maskeen jee's lecture where he says if you cant beat some one physically or otherwise just try to make a joke about him,his culture or religion.That is why bahmans indulge in anti sikh jokes.

But now we must pay them(bahmans) in the same coin

Like it's stated in the topic name: "No disrespect intended"

That's totally hypocritical. I'd rather have replied by making fun of some aspect of their life that's probably true--which is not hypocritical, because (hopefully) their joke wasn't based on any truth whatsoever (and if it was, well.... maybe that's a good thing you heard to joke, so you can fix it).

Or better yet, just ignore it, seriously; like who cares?? Do you know the person?

Posting jokes like this is okay in my opinion, but only if we mean it as it is--a joke. Don't go out telling it to Bahmans...

Guest PunjabSingh

their joke wasn't based on any truth whatsoever (and if it was, well.... maybe that's a good thing you heard to joke, so you can fix it).

The jokes we hear about Sikhs are also not based on any truth .

Regarding myself I first received a joke and replied with a joke .

I did not send first mind you .

This Brahmin goes for a job interview.

Interviewer : "Hello, can you please write your name for me in English on this paper"

Brahmin writes his name down and passes the piece of paper back to the interviewer.

Interviewer : "Are you sure that this is your name"

Brahmin : "Of course i am sure that this is my name"

Interviewer "So your name is....PRETTY RED KNICKERS"

Brahmin : "Yes Sir, you told me to write my name in English but in Hindi my

name is.......

" SUNDAR LAL CHADHA "

LOL

Satnam! :T:

A Buddhist and a Hindu went skydiving together. As they prepared to jump, the Buddhist said, "If anything should go wrong -- "

"Nothing will go wrong," said the Hindu. "But if it does, God will save me."

"You silly fool," said the Buddhist, "there IS no God, there is only your Essential Buddha Nature." The Hindu scoffed at this.

The pair leaped out of the plane. Halfway down, they discovered that their parachutes wouldn't open. "My God!" screamed the Hindu. "Save me!" But he continued to plummet.

Just then he heard the Buddhist say, "I call upon my own Essential Buddha Nature." Immediately, a giant hand came out of nowhere, cradled the Buddhist in its palm and gently began lowering him to earth.

The terrified Hindu figured any port in a storm, so he too cried out, "I call upon my own Essential Buddha Nature!" With that, another giant hand appeared, cradled the Hindu in its palm and gently lowered him earthward. "Whew! That was a close one!" said the Hindu, wiping the sweat from his brow. "Thank God!" Whereupon the giant hand turned over.

If you ate a hamburger in front of a hindu, would he have a cow?

their joke wasn't based on any truth whatsoever (and if it was, well.... maybe that's a good thing you heard to joke, so you can fix it).

The jokes we hear about Sikhs are also not based on any truth .

Regarding myself I first received a joke and replied with a joke .

I did not send first mind you .

... I know all of that; that's what my whole post was about... I was trying to explain how sending back another joke, in my opinion, wasn't the best thing to do. I don't think you got what I was trying to say, re-read my post maybe...