New Article Added - abhiyaas.co.uk

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh

Sanget Jeeo new article added called Guru Nanak - Thread of Naam. Please visit www.abhiyaas.co.uk to read it. Feel free to comment on this phorum regarding the article as Daas hasn't got a comments facility on the website and doesn't feel the need at this moment for one.

Please email daas@abhiyaas.co.uk for questions or comments.

Sanget Jeeo new article added called Guru Nanak - Thread of Naam. Please visit www.abhiyaas.co.uk to read it. Feel free to comment on this phorum regarding the article as Daas hasn't got a comments facility on the website and doesn't feel the need at this moment for one.

Please email daas@abhiyaas.co.uk for questions or comments.

i duno why no 1 has put up comments the site is great

bhai sahib u are doing great seva keep it up

waheguroooooo

Waheguru ji ka khalse Waheguru ji ki fateh

Bhaji, i thought the website was brilliant...seriously keep it up!!

I would love to hear more stories....you are right..might as well go on the internet and look at something that will help you grow in your sikhi or just something worth looking at really..i find there is not much on the internet that i like going on...now i have!! thanks a lot Bhaji.

:TH: :|

I was reading your profile and was disappointed when you said you would keep who you are gupt..but i understand why! i won't say too much because i will keep praising and give you more of a chance to be ahanker anyway, lol! Again, keep it up!

Good Article

Please post future updates to your website in this topic instead of creating a new one. that way sangat will have one topic to use as reference to see the updates on your website.

Also when announcing a new article on your website, i think it would be best if you posted the first paragraph of the article and then a link saying "Read more" grin.gif that way members would be more interested.

Also the above are just comments not critisim :TH:

Thank you for the comments. Daas is really pleased that 'seva thai pendhee hai' but only Guru Sahib knows this and us puppets can't say this.

I'm glad that Guru Sahib makes people on this phorum interested in Naam and increases there piyaar and piyaas for Guru Sahib.

Balait_da_Sher Thank you for you comments also Daas will deffnitley follow your advice.

May Guru Sahib bless you all with a Pooran Gursikh Jeevan.

• 2 weeks later...

...nwnk nwmu smwil qUM bDw Cutih ijqu ]6]1]3]

At this point Sajan Thug approached Guru Jee in a humble manner and wanted to know the source of the Naam in more perspective as he knew it was his only savior. When approached Guru jee he observed that Guru Sahib was singing the keertan of Dhur kee bani in such a melodious way and Bhai Mardana was in 'Majeeta Rang' (sublime taste of Naam). This made Sajan thirstier for Naam. Guru Sahib gave Sajan Thug the hukam to Jap Naam and to remember Akaal Purakh in this time of Kaljug. Guru Nanak implanted Naam in Sujan and thus Sajan was saved with the Sat Naam of Guru Nanak...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To read the rest of the article please visit www.abhiyaas.co.uk

Feel free to comment on this public phorum.

• 1 month later...

New article added. Extract below.

...From the above historical event we can observe that even whilst there where “living Gurus” self-centered people had tried to ruin Sikhi by making people believe they where the Gurus. Guru Tegh Bahadur jee was shot in the arm with a long riffle by one of the Sodhis devotees because of the jealousy they had towards Guru Sahib...