Denied Washing Up Seva

Guest kaur-1

Guest kaur-1

What do you do when someone in a Gurdwara denies you doing washing up seva. Upset. Yes I am upset!.

I just recently started going to Gurdwara's on a regular basis and this happens!..

What do you do when someone in a Gurdwara denies you doing washing up seva. Upset. Yes I am upset!.

I just recently started going to Gurdwara's on a regular basis and this happens!..

Were they polite when they refused you the seva?

people refuse people from doing seva is from ego they fink they are the best for the job no seva should be done out of ahnkar as it increases the ahankar

i no that us youth these days are refrained from doing seva simply becuase elders fink oh what do they no they just kids etc..

ego is a disease that people have and it will utimatly lead to their down fall

but us as kids shudnt be disheartened by it

we should jaap naam as much as possible and seva is not jsut done in the gurdwara it can be done anywhere long as anywhere

the seva that no1 realy likes doing is joriyan di seva one should start their seva off their since no1 does it but watch out 4 ego

WAHEGUROOOOOOOOOOOO

Don't give up.. keep pushing till you do the sewa :| Usually ppls in langar hall (old bibian) are in bad habit of being RUDE !

They don't give me attitude, or they'd get a tongue lashing, and they know it LOL.gif

Guest kaur-1

Don't give up.. keep pushing till you do the sewa :| Usually ppls in langar hall (old bibian) are in bad habit of being RUDE !

They don't give me attitude, or they'd get a tongue lashing, and they know it LOL.gif

Thank you one and all for your support. Recovered now from the "after shock"!.

I wont give up going to any Gurdwara.