The Simpsons

Akaali

Guest SikhForLife
Yo that house looks like mine house  and my dad is really like homer and mum like marge hahaha  hope they don't read this or they gonna choke my throat 

so what r u vick?

lisa simpson? rite ? B)

Guest balwinderkaur

heheheheh i think vickey is more like bart simpson....he has the looks to fit the part too. :)tongue.gif *lol*

umm simran bhainjee.......heheheh ur parents cut the cable?????? mine wouldn't cuz im glued to the pc in the day and only turn on tv in the evening...and that only i stick to news channels like BBC AND CNN.. tongue.gif or innocent channels like CArtoon Network. :( Its okay to watch tv...... tongue.gif ....tv has good points....helps u learn more if u watch good channels. dont take on the extreme view and say NO Tv tongue.gif Thats so ummm jain-like. *heheh*

gosh ohmy.gif and i thought i was the only one of my age who is glued to cartoon network and disney channel.. :( heheh well yeah i watch national geography.. news channel.. cartoons (loads of them) ... travel channel .. techtv :) ... dats all.. and i hardly do get time to watch.. work and study takes up a lot of time ... anyway yeah take the +ve side of tv and jz dun watch da -ve of it.. :@

Guest balwinderkaur

ehheheheh im glued to cartoon network too.....can NEVERRR get enough of it. heh who says grown people in their teens and twenties cant watch cartoons tongue.gif ......we're all young at heart :) . yup i agree with jkaur bhainjee...dont watch the negative aspects of tv like MTV :( eeeww