Gnnsj And Ramgharia

They are not a particular jatha!

Guru Nanak - Guru Ji's name

Nishkam Seva - To do seva without desire

Jatha - group.

So its a group named afta Guru Ji to do seva without desire! Not rocket science isit. Theres a diff between that and having a "bhaatra" or "ramgharia" gurdwara!!!!!

Sardarji you are the first person on here to talk sense.

Das Ram Rauni Singh..why is it that every post to do with GNNSJ, RAMGHARIAS or East African singh..the post always starts wit you displeaser towards them.

GNNSJ is NOT a caste based gurudwara. all kinds of people go there...apart from the militant ones because you can actually find peace at GNNSJ. GNNSJ is helpin th ebirmingham community, it has a centre for excellence, new school facilities, a learn direct centre etc. and if you opened your eyes you will see that the sangat is made up of all kinds of people.

I did a little reasearch beacause militant people like you realy get on my nerves. i would jus like to clarify that i dont belive in caste one bit.

i went out to 5 gurudware in birmingham (GNNSJ, SMETHWICK, BEBE NANAKI, SOMERSET ROAD GURUDWARA and BABA DEEP SINGH GURUDWARA). i asked the sardarji's who had amrit. what caste they came from..even if they didnt agree with it. my findings were

48% Ramgharia

39% Jatt

10% Saini

2% AKJ followers

1% didnt know

that was out of 527 people.that shows that a lot of the UK Khalsa is made up of "Ramgharias". So you can say all you want about starched Pagha, Shaved beards etc...thats just what your blinkered eyes see. the reality is Ramgharias make up around 50% of the sangat.

someones got alot of time on their hands rolleyes.gif :D

hahahaha .. well i dont realy have a lot of time,..it just annoys me when people start bullying and degradeing people when they dont understand anything

Beanti please - From today anyone asks what caste you belong to reply with 'i don't belong to any' - Start as we mean to go on please!!

yaar it doesnt work like that..you cant just say...dont ever say what caste you are and expect people to neva say it agian. there is o point trying to get rid if the 5% of bandhe who agree with caste because they are always goin to be there.

Beanti please - From today anyone asks what caste you belong to reply with 'i don't belong to any' - Start as we mean to go on please!!

yaar it doesnt work like that..you cant just say...dont ever say what caste you are and expect people to neva say it agian. there is o point trying to get rid if the 5% of bandhe who agree with caste because they are always goin to be there.

Caste system is out to destroy Sikhi

It already is......... its the first divisions created

if there no point in gettin rid of the 5 percent of the people are out to kill........then let them be and they will just increase. *sighs*

We all gotta do our part and say we dont belong to any and let others take that onto themselves and do the same......if we dont stop, others wont either....... people dont live forever, they die one day,,,,... so bring up the new ones to not believe in it and the small lot who will continue to follow it will die out one day.......but remember its down to us as nows generation.....

Yaar it doesnt work like that..you cant just say...dont ever say what caste you are and expect people to neva say it agian. there is o point trying to get rid if the 5% of bandhe who agree with caste because they are always goin to be there.

You my friend lack optimism - I know me waving my wand isn't going to result in eradicating caste, but we'd be in a majority. You obviously don't care from your various posts contributing nothing but negativity. :D

Happy dhol playing....

We all gotta do our part and say we dont belong to any and let others take that onto themselves and do the same......if we dont stop, others wont either....... people dont live forever, they die one day,,,,... so bring up the new ones to not believe in it and the small lot who will continue to follow it will die out one day.......but remember its down to us as nows generation.....

A man after my own heart! - Exactly the point i'm making, and let US make the change. :nihungsmile: