Sikh Leader Meets Bnp

Angrez

He looks like a muslim and looks like he knows more about Islam than Sikhi{cut hair, no amrit etc.}

nonono.gif This is the 10th time. Enough with muslims already! Unity not division. There are many great muslims just like there are many great sikhs. Remember, the word "Allah" is in gurbani after all. SIKHS DO NOT HATE MUSLIMS, SIKHS DO NOT HATE MUSLIMS, SIKHS DO NOT HATE MUSLIMS!

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

He looks like a muslim and looks like he knows more about Islam than Sikhi{cut hair, no amrit etc.}

nonono.gif This is the 10th time. Enough with muslims already! Unity not division. There are many great muslims just like there are many great sikhs. Remember, the word "Allah" is in gurbani after all. SIKHS DO NOT HATE MUSLIMS, SIKHS DO NOT HATE MUSLIMS, SIKHS DO NOT HATE MUSLIMS!

AND????????????? Ill say muslim for the 11 thousandth time...................

I didnt say I hate muslims or that I this man.

Allah means "God" and not muslims.

In a war lets have unity and not a division. {this isnt a war but your quick to say unity and probaly couldnt back yourself up if a battle did occur} You would run off and hide like a coward. You wouldnt want to be in the front so that all the people that can fight better can hold more ground.

post-5391-1153178778.jpg

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

They did because to me he looks like one. Or should I have said he looks like the artist formerly known as prince? and read the article it said SIkh once and muslim like 4-5 times.