Guru Granth Sahib Ji Di Beadbi?

Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa

Vaheguru ji ki Fateh

i was just wondering about this because there are like 3-4 threads about this topic that guru granth sahib is being taken to some hall and there's gonna be alchohol there and so on.....why do people do this?what are the sangat's views on this cuz like i don't like it....people just think of guru granth sahib ji as a joke no.gif bhul chuk muaf karnee sangat ji

Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa

Vaheguru ji ki Fateh

You trying to start another 10 page thread? LOL.gifLOL.gif Sorry! d_oh.gif Honestly, some people just think of sri guru granth sahib ji as just a "book". Not my views certainly, so they say who cares if there is sharab and bad stuff going on there. It's just a book not a living guru as WE should TREAT sri guru granth sahib ji as.

Because people don't respect Guru Ji in the way they should. It's become almost ritualistic to take Guru Ji to every place out of convenience for the people involved.

If people truly respected Guru Ji, they would never do anything to insult or offend Him. But they don't see Guru, they see a book. This inability to see the True Guru is the cause of the problems.

Otherwise, they wouldn't put Guru Ji in a suitcase or in the trunk of a car, and they wouldn't take him to places where alcohol/meat/tobacco is consumed. In fact, if they were able to see the True Guru, they would not even think of going to these places or consume such things.

When we were fortunate to have the Guru Maharak in our house, we cleaned the house thoroughly. I was really scared of the Guru and didn't want to wave the chauri sahib over the Guru out of fear. I was even more scared when I had to carry the Guru out of the house and into the car.

I was scared. Why? Because in case I messed up and tripped/fell or did something stupid. This is the kind of fear and love you should carry in your hearts and will stop you from evil thoughts and deeds.

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Because people don't respect Guru Ji in the way they should. It's become almost ritualistic to take Guru Ji to every place out of convenience for the people involved.

If people truly respected Guru Ji, they would never do anything to insult or offend Him. But they don't see Guru, they see a book. This inability to see the True Guru is the cause of the problems.

Otherwise, they wouldn't put Guru Ji in a suitcase or in the trunk of a car, and they wouldn't take him to places where alcohol/meat/tobacco is consumed. In fact, if they were able to see the True Guru, they would not even think of going to these places or consume such things.

When we were fortunate to have the Guru Maharak in our house, we cleaned the house thoroughly. I was really scared of the Guru and didn't want to wave the chauri sahib over the Guru out of fear. I was even more scared when I had to carry the Guru out of the house and into the car.

I was scared. Why? Because in case I messed up and tripped/fell or did something stupid. This is the kind of fear and love you should carry in your hearts and will stop you from evil thoughts and deeds.

I love transporting the Guru. I feel like the center of the universe is on my head. I feel when they ask me to do Sukhasan that I was honoured to be able to do Seva for the Guru.SatNam Waheguru SatNam Waheguru SatNam Waheguru SatNam Waheguru SatNam Waheguru SatNam Waheguru SatNam Waheguru

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

As people keep continuing to disrespect and turn their backs on Guru ji, guru ji is going to keep turning his back on us, that is why the sikh religion, is diminishing, getting caught up in maya. As soon as we start respecting guru sahib himself, i think that is the day when the sikh religion is going to come back.

:e: "Raj Karayga Khalsa"

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

No GuruJi will always smile in our direction no matter what we do, we just arent considered his Sikh untill we give Guru our head.

No GuruJi will always smile in our direction no matter what we do, we just arent considered his Sikh untill we give Guru our head.

You say it in your own signature,

rahet pyari mujh ko, Sikh pyara nahe

The Sikh discipline is more valuable to me than a so called Sikh who has no rehat.

Anyone can "give their head" now days, just go any amritsanchar in the uk, or failing that just go to sgpc.

Guru Ji cares for the Rehit, if your rehit is pukha and good, then you are considered his Sikh.

When good people sit back and do nothing , that is when ignorant people / bad people gain in encouragement and do as they please. it is from the lack / slack of the good that sit back that poblemo start is.

so the moral of all the news of the story of the beadabi is , dont sit back and watch , spread the burden.

educate peers , family , friends and try play a pro active role where ever ju is like hanna init!

pray.gif nanak naam chardi kala tere bhanay sarbat da bhalla! pray.gif

we can all help in many vays. just doing ardaas and paath for the seva and sambaal is massive. as without bhagti there is no shakti. sant first sipahi second. balance is so very important hanji. not every one can be sipahi but we all can is be sant.