Pakhandi Baba Bhupinder Singh Jarg Sahib / Rara Sahib

nanakbhatti

He might be fake but I dont now for sure. Only god nows. But y judge him, have we looked out filthy our souls are? but he has done sewa of a real feal fakir!!!!

A Real Fakir..... you know what the fruit of that is? There are lots of Sants these days but only 1 in million are real.

Bhupinder Singh Ji has been done sewa of Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji.... u know what is says in sukhmani sahib?

If u do sewa of real sadh, dharam rai does your sewa. Also jam ki fasse breaks.

SANT ISHAR SINGH, I ramember the one with EXPENSIVE PERFUMES.

Yes and what?? Why should it matter to you. It might be hard for your brain to figure this out but one does not become a bad sikh for spending some money on himself or letting others buy them nice presents.

STOP TELLING OTHER PEOPLE WHAT TO DO.

Is it not Raja Janak Ji and their Rani that wore expensive items but are still written about with so much respect because they both had so much love for Akal Purakh waheguru.

This is beyond a joke now, take off your trousers and give them away to other that are cold before you go on about anyone else.

As for sants claiming a higher positions, I believe sants claim no position, they do not ask anyone to visit them,they do not ask anyone to listen to them, they respect your choice andmaybe you lot need to respect their choice. Where in bani is expensive perfume the evil of mankind.

You people are ridiculous, collect stamps, anything, get yourself a hobby and maybe you wont waste so much time nit picking where there are no nits.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He might be fake but I dont now for sure. Only god nows. But y judge him, have we looked out filthy our souls are? but he has done sewa of a real feal fakir!!!!

A Real Fakir..... you know what the fruit of that is? There are lots of Sants these days but only 1 in million are real.

Bhupinder Singh Ji has been done sewa of Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji.... u know what is says in sukhmani sahib?

Yes and what?? Why should it matter to you. It might be hard for your brain to figure this out but one does not become a bad sikh for spending some money on himself or letting others buy them nice presents.

Is it not Raja Janak Ji and their Rani that wore expensive items but are still written about with so much respect because they both had so much love for Akal Purakh waheguru.

This is beyond a joke now, take off your trousers and give them away to other that are cold before you go on about anyone else.

As for sants claiming a higher positions, I believe sants claim no position, they do not ask anyone to visit them,they do not ask anyone to listen to them, they respect your choice andmaybe you lot need to respect their choice. Where in bani is expensive perfume the evil of mankind.

You people are ridiculous, collect stamps, anything, get yourself a hobby and maybe you wont waste so much time nit picking where there are no nits.

Then he should not call himself SANT. True sants are Sant Jarnail Singh Ji, Sant Kartar Singh Ji, Sant Teja Singh Ji, Sant Attar Singh Ji, Sant Sunder Singh Ji, Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji etc.

True SANTs dont have a difference in the BAANI they PREACH and the BAANA they live in. Only PAKHANDI / FAKE sarkari moles like DHANDARIANWALL, JARG / RAARA WALA, etc. do.

Forgive me for calling you a fool but I cant help but speak the truth.

How do you know who is a Sant?

So Sant Baba Isher Singh Rara Sahib is being criticised because of expensive perfume. When did he call himself a Sant, when did any of the Sants call themselves a Sant?

When a person knows nothing it is best he does not make a contribution to a thread, you my friend know nothing,, so best to fight that urge to type.

Since when did you become the MAN in Sikhi to hand out certificates?

People earn the title Sant, you have not, stop sulking and get over it.

Do some research on Sant Isher Singh Ji Rara Sahib, talk to the people he helped, the people he influenced, the Sikhi he practiced and then try to talk, til then don't, til then hold on tight, I know its hard to not do nindya when the soul so needs it.

I gave you the example of Raja Janak Ji and his Rani, you ignored that. If you had not then your post would have been different.

Raja Janak did not avoid the expensive clothes etc nor did his Rani yet we all know about that story, right?

who ever is trying to find bad things with sant baba isher singh rara sahin wale should really rethink their life.YOU ARE GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL.,SANT BABA JARNAIL SINGH JEE KHALSA,SANT BABA THAKUR SINGH JEE ALL USED TO WORSHIP THE GROUND MAHARAJ JEE USED TO WALK ON.SANT BABA GURBHACHAN SINGH JEE PUNISHED 1 OF THEIR SINGH FOR SAYING BAD THINGS ABOUT SSANT ISHER SINGH JEE.

I WOULD LOVE TO MEET THIS THIS PERSON WHO LOVES TO JUDGE OTHER PEOPLE BE4 HE JUDGES HIMSELF

Then he should not call himself SANT. True sants are Sant Jarnail Singh Ji, Sant Kartar Singh Ji, Sant Teja Singh Ji, Sant Attar Singh Ji, Sant Sunder Singh Ji, Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji etc.

True SANTs dont have a difference in the BAANI they PREACH and the BAANA they live in. Only PAKHANDI / FAKE sarkari moles like DHANDARIANWALL, JARG / RAARA WALA, etc. do.

sachi, so you think sant isher singh ji rara sahib wale were fake compare to other sants you mentioned,

tell me this,

i got two photographs of sant isher singh ji rara sahib for you, in these photographs all the sant mandali including sant gurbachan singh ji bhindranwale, sant kartar singh ji bhindranwale are present

here are two photographs:

sant%20mandali%20at%20rara%20sahib.jpg

sant%20mandali%20picture%20final%20version.jpg

In these two photopgraphs you will sant maharaj ji rara sahib wale with sant gurbachan singh ji bhindranwale and sant kartar singh ji bhindranwale. Sant Gurbachan singh ji bhindranwale and Sant kartar singh ji came million times to rara sahib to listen to sant isher singh ji gurbani divan updesh you self proclaimed taksali <banned word filter activated> !!!!!!!!!!!!! go ask older taksali singhs if you don't believe.

also if sant isher singh ji rara sahib were fake then why according to you real sants (sant gurbachan singh ji and sant kartar singh ji) have not one picture but two pictures with fake sant?

you are mega <banned word filter activated> man, you are disgrace to any mahapursh period ..you are disgrace to taksal, stop representing any mahapursh you don't qualify to represent them.