Israeli Bomb Hits Un Post In Lebanon

japmans

nanakbhatti, bro.... what's with the namecalling? we're trying to have a civilied discussion, and trying to explain our points, and you come back with stuff like "nazi" or accusing us of being "anti semitic"...

why so much hate towards us

Veer Ji, you started it by calling me a JOKER.

In case I hurt your feelings, I am sorry. BUT, if you think we don't have any similarities with the conditions of JEWS, then you are sadly mistaken.

On one side we have muslims who still hate us, and on the other side we have hindus trying to finish us off.

Also, have you seen people praying in GURDWARA, Synagogue, or CHURCH for the DEATH / DESTRUCTION of MUSLIMS?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nanakbhatti, bro.... what's with the namecalling? we're trying to have a civilied discussion, and trying to explain our points, and you come back with stuff like "nazi" or accusing us of being "anti semitic"...

why so much hate towards us

Veer Ji, you started it by calling me a JOKER.

In case I hurt your feelings, I am sorry. BUT, if you think we don't have any similarities with the conditions of JEWS, then you are sadly mistaken.

On one side we have muslims who still hate us, and on the other side we have hindus trying to finish us off.

Also, have you seen people praying in GURDWARA, Synagogue, or CHURCH for the DEATH / DESTRUCTION of MUSLIMS?

first off, please straighten your facts, i did NOT call you a joker, that wasn't me.

second: I don't recall ever disagreeing with you that jews have gone through a similar psat as we... actually, i'm going to be straight up, we haven't gone through anything NEAR what the jewish people have gone through..i wonder if you even READ my post, or if you just skimmed over it because it was too long.

third: please read my post..... i'm still in a bit of wonder about your statement about praying for death...you're ipmlying that since a small section of muslims pray for the death of all jews, all muslims should be killed..

i don't care if you haven't read my post before, but if you're going to still accuse me of stuff, you should probably at least READ what my stance is on this stuff..