Would You Or Would You Not

Bad Girl

Pajji if you dont have a interest in the sikh cause u will never learn anything from those videos and if u even have little interest u will leanr everything from two lines of sant jee.

its working n im in india :D

Did you learn anything from Sant ji's videos? :@

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no.gif so in effect ..all i was saying was a crap!!

jaswant singh khalra was a very respected human rights activist frm punjab...who even went to uk and canada and was able to convinced and showed proof of about 5000 (he gave exact figures..not an estimate) illegal cremations by the punjab police in the amritsar district alone!!

u can check on google abt him..instead of reading abt vancouver crimes!!

the punjab police PICKED HIM UP..and he was never returned!!

such is the police of punjab!! he gave proofs of fake encounters...various youngsters were abducted by punjab police but never returned... !!

PLZZZ PLZZZZ WATCH THE VDO or atleast read abt him!!

sigh... behn.. plzz its useless to debate.. if u dont see the other side as well!!

i appreciate u asked and showed the curiousity :D

Guest PunjabSingh

Dear Veer Curiousman and Sangat jee,

WJKK WJKF,

Some new videos have been added at :

http://www.shiromanikhalsadal.net/link4vid.html

New videos include the SAD(Amritsar) conference at Sang Dhesian where both Sardar Mann and Bhai Bittu gave speeches :

http://www.shiromanikhalsadal.net/download..._2006_06_04.wmv

For Shaheed Jaswant Singh Khalra's speech go to :

http://www.khalsaforce.net/videos/Speech%2...halra%20jee.wmv

and see how badal told Bibi Khalra to forget about her husband and thousands of others] disappearences and shaheedi :

http://www.khalsaforce.net/videos/Bibi%20P...20Interview.wmv

It is a pity that some people who are even in Punjab dont know about Shaheed Khalra.

Now you see what I mean by one sided media in Punjab where the Sikh point of view is not highlighted much .Instead Punjabi viewpoint is shown on various matters.

das nimana

bad girl you have no knowledge about khalistan, i dont knwo waht you're doing here.

you know nothing about khalistan, and you are talking S*it about how u will never go there

When i see Bad_Girl my brain tells me "You're about to read BS"

Why do you start such threads? It seems most of your stuff is pointless such as "How b*tchy are you?", (It's pretty sad the admins actually allowed that topic..) These pointless topics and threads causes no development for anyone. No one learns anything except how lame your views are.

When i tried explaining a few things to you, you said i wasn't "liberal" enough. You are like those people who talk and talk, but can never listen. Not listening means no learning, thus your views are the same from before.

Also, someone mentioned the fact brothers were forced to harass and assault their sisters, fathers were forced to beat their daughters by the poice and paapi hindus, and you said "Thi forum has younge people"

Yet, you go on around asking people how b*tchy they are. When someone spoke the truth you warn them about how there are children, but you never look at urself and the stupid threads you make. Putting children apart, Starting threads like this is the same, your targeting khalistanis.

Yes i'm attacking you, I don't really care. You should learn and i told u nicely but u gave me bs, so now you should shut up.

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa, Vaheguru ji ke fateh

bad girl you have no knowledge about khalistan, i dont knwo waht you're doing here.

you know nothing about khalistan, and you are talking S*it about how u will never go there

When i see Bad_Girl my brain tells me "You're about to read BS"

Why do you start such threads? It seems most of your stuff is pointless such as "How b*tchy are you?", (It's pretty sad the admins actually allowed that topic..) These pointless topics and threads causes no development for anyone. No one learns anything except how lame your views are.

When i tried explaining a few things to you, you said i wasn't "liberal" enough. You are like those people who talk and talk, but can never listen. Not listening means no learning, thus your views are the same from before.

Yes i'm attacking you, I don't really care.

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa, Vaheguru ji ke fateh

shes against khalistan...

soooo....who is she working for?? grin.gif

bahahahaha LOL.gif