Would You Or Would You Not

Bad Girl

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Khalsistan will be the Earth because "One day righteousness will rule"bambu station.

"Raj Karega Khalsa"10th master

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah all the evil people will perish and only righteousness will prevail and all religion will live in harmony with God allmighty in their hearts

according to Kartar Singh Duggal, sikhs outside india always shout for khalistan but they r not aware of internal affairs of punjab, if khalistan is made, ppl in punjab will be the ones to suffer.

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

whenever khalistan would be made, there would be another 1947, b4 it was between muslims and hindu-sikh. this time it would be between hindus n sikhs.

please tell me where you got this brahm giaan from? how do you know how khalistan will come about??

whenever khalistan would be made, there would be another 1947, b4 it was between muslims and hindu-sikh. this time it would be between hindus n sikhs.

please tell me where you got this brahm giaan from? how do you know how khalistan will come about??

dont u have common sence LOL.gif

such riots always happen when a country goes thru partition on the bases of religion. eg israel-palestine, Bengal partition 1905, india-pak 1947

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

dont u have common sence LOL.gif

such riots always happen when a country goes thru partition on the bases of religion.

bhanji, common sense doesnt answer these type of questions..only brahm giaan does...ur theory seems to

be far off from it too...so thats why im wondering if you're just inventing these ideas.....

according to Kartar Singh Duggal, sikhs outside india always shout for khalistan but they r not aware of internal affairs of punjab, if khalistan is made, ppl in punjab will be the ones to suffer.

That is very true :TH:

People dont see how the gov is making Sikhs scared to wear the bana and look like Sikhs because all the killings and just plain gross and disgusting things they make Sikhs do.

This is no joke::::: Sikh boys are beaten to the ground and they beat the Sikh girls {their own sisters} to pee on their own brothers face.

Or

The Sikh teenager is forcefully raped right in front of her dad and her dad cant do nothing about it.

or

all the missing persons reports and then a few days later they are found dead after being tortured by the most inhumane means possible {I wont even go into detail here}

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

fine

just come back to the topic n reply yes or no

no, as someone said b4, to do the seva i'd be there, but i would live where i'm living now (IF IM STILL ALIVE) and continue to go bak to visit........