Would You Or Would You Not

Bad Girl

suppose khalistan is made (congrats lol)

would u be ready to leave ur well established business/jobs/houses/property and come to khalistan ???

(answer truthfully)

YES mostly probz

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's with the childish name calling? Although I wouldn't expect anything better than someone with the name "GABROO KHALISTAN DAH" LOL.gif . First of all, if you got Khalistan, you wouldn't even know how to run it properly, and it wouldn't even last a week, I bet.

The whole concept is just a FANTASY. But it doesn't mean I don't understand the "plight" of my "people". That's where you are definitely wrong.

I basically said that Khalistan can never materialize in the time we live in now. There isn't a good leader, so it's pointless. Khalistan is just politics, don't mistake it with SIKHISM, the religion itself.

I also don't like when people force me to shout "Khalistan Zindabad"! Or, I'm not a "good sikh" if I don't. Whatevaaaaaaaa. rolleyes.gif

ur right dude, we dont even have a good leader so there will be anarchy all over, with no economical sourses except agriculture, punjab dont even have any big industry. so i pray that punjab remains a part of india.

What's with the childish name calling? Although I wouldn't expect anything better than someone with the name "GABROO KHALISTAN DAH" LOL.gif . First of all, if you got Khalistan, you wouldn't even know how to run it properly, and it wouldn't even last a week, I bet.

The whole concept is just a FANTASY. But it doesn't mean I don't understand the "plight" of my "people". That's where you are definitely wrong.

I basically said that Khalistan can never materialize in the time we live in now. There isn't a good leader, so it's pointless. Khalistan is just politics, don't mistake it with SIKHISM, the religion itself.

I also don't like when people force me to shout "Khalistan Zindabad"! Or, I'm not a "good sikh" if I don't. Whatevaaaaaaaa. rolleyes.gif

ur right dude, we dont even have a good leader so there will be anarchy all over, with no economical sourses except agriculture, punjab dont even have any big industry. so i pray that punjab remains a part of india.

:TH:

Guest SarblohKhalsa.Net

Personally? Any notions of Khalistan went down with Sant Jarnail Singh ji Bhindrenwale in 1984. That was the peak when something may have been done. Now basically I don't see Khalistan ever coming into fruition.

i dont think the ideiology has gone. in my opinion i think dat as long is sikh ppl thrive on dis earth and as long as dey dont have a homeland and as long as der personal, religious, rights are violated, i think that khalistan notion will stay and thrive amoungst the sikh qaum........ my opninion :TH:

pul chuk maf d_oh.gif

i donn wanna go thru whole political reffrences

just tell me What will happen with sikhs living in other states than punjab when khalistan would be made.

why are you aksing this question, anti-khalistani people like you say hindu sikh bhai bhai so if sikhs and hindus are cool with each other why are you trying to say hindus will kill sikhs outside of punjab? what's the matter? Because you know they would kill sikhs right? Because it has already happened once and they will do it again like in 1984. Just listen to what you write. You basically are saying hindus would massacre sikhs if khalistan was ever made, which basically shows how tolerant your hindustanis really are.

peace.

why are you aksing this question, anti-khalistani people like you say hindu sikh bhai bhai so if sikhs and hindus are cool with each other why are you trying to say hindus will kill sikhs outside of punjab? what's the matter? Because you know they would kill sikhs right? Because it has already happened once and they will do it again like in 1984. Just listen to what you write. You basically are saying hindus would massacre sikhs if khalistan was ever made, which basically shows how tolerant your hindustanis really are.

peace.

would u tolerate if 2morrow some dalit ppl raise and ask to seprate a district outa khalistan saying they also wanna make their own homeland, and demand 4 partition.

ppl whoever say they will serve khalistan while living in usa/canada/europe, actually they donn wanna go away frm their luxurious lives to come and live in khalistan. they r just biased. ppl who live here know the real sufferings. ppl who live thousand miles away how can u realise the real condition just thru i-net n news channels.

life is so f****** tough here that our first priority is to earn money to fulfill basic needs, in such critical conditions who will think abt making khalistan ??? u ppl who live in usa/canada/europe have enough money to worry abt future, so this khalistan issue is just a source of entertainment and gossip for u :D

due to population n other social evils life is becomming worse, youngsters' first tension is how 2 get job after studying, ppl r finding money thru corrupt sources, middle and lower class ppl r living miserable life, in such conditions WHO will give time to bloody issues like KHALISTAN. still u ppl blame us for nothing :@

if by God's will khalistan is formed u will NEVER come here to live in such tropical HELL, coz u ppl r so much obsessed with ur luxurious lives

why would Dalits ask for their seperate homeland? Khalistan would be based on Sikh teachings and a fundamental teaching is EQUALITY. And what are you talking about "luxurious lives" all Khalistanis that i know work 6 days a week in standard average paying jobs and have an average 2-3 bedroom houses is that your version of luxury?