Anti-sikh Riots In Vancouver?

If you are non khalistani, I just wanna say one thing, just look at the faces of those family members whose son was killed, the man of the house,once you look at their faces you will feel the fire and that fire will only cool when khalistan is achieved.

yes dude :D their fire will be cooled, after the anti-sikhs riots in other parts of india and killings of non-sikhs in punjab, after once again punjab will burn, after the killing of some more innocent ppl, after the end of peace all over in punjab oops khalistan, and finally after the repetition of 1984 again :@ yes 'their' fire will be cooled, after raising burns in thousands of other hearts :@

and ppl living in usa/canada will celebrate as now we celebrate when we win some cricket match :lol:

what slaughter of Sikhs by Canada???

before almost thirty years, canadians killed so many sikhs (including oldies, females n kids), burnt their houses n looted their property, coz indians n specially punjabis were comming to canada so rapidly. as punjabis were flourishing n occupying agrigate part of economy, canadians didnt tolerate that n all the disaster happened. after a few years punjabis also did same with the christians (in BC area, specially vancouver) so old generation of canadians still have grudges towards sikhs n punjabis

So can any one validate these claims of anti-sikh riots in vancouver.

BAHAWAAHAHA.

I LIVED THERE ALL MY LIFE AND HAVE NOT HEARD OF SUCH.

MY FAMILLY SOME HERE SINCE THE 70S SAID IF THERE WERE ANY THEY DID'NT HEAR OF THEM.

common.