Gatka Teachers

singh-khalsa

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

Sadhsangat jio, daas is looking for contact numbers of certified gatka masters in USA. Please help my in finding. Thanks in Advance.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

i can tell u one to avoid-hahaha

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

Sadhsangat jio, daas is looking for contact numbers of certified gatka masters in USA. Please help my in finding. Thanks in Advance.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

what place do u want to learn

I am sorry for late post. Khalsa ji I am in Atlanta, Georgia. Khalsa jio I am looking for some good gatka teachers. After that I am going to contact our gurdwara members so that they send him ticket for a long weekend like labor day or some. I want that all the kids in Atlanta learn Gatka. Thanks for your posts. The 2nd post benji please post some serious posts.

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

I am sorry for late post. Khalsa ji I am in Atlanta, Georgia. Khalsa jio I am looking for some good gatka teachers. After that I am going to contact our gurdwara members so that they send him ticket for a long weekend like labor day or some. I want that all the kids in Atlanta learn Gatka. Thanks for your posts. The 2nd post benji please post some serious posts.

bhaji, i'm dead serious..but im not about to put down anyone infront of everybody.....

bhaji, i'm dead serious..but im not about to put down anyone infront of everybody.....

Benji did u try 2 say that there are some gatka teachers who want to be gupt or u try 2 say something else.

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

Benji did u try 2 say that there are some gatka teachers who want to be gupt or u try 2 say something else.

sumthing else

• 4 weeks later...