Karamsar Ilford Wedding Pics Above Sachkhand

ikki

I personally don't see anything wrong with the photographs. I don't even see this as being a major beadbi of guru ji or the premises. Ok, it's in close vacinity to Guru ji's saroops, but i don't see any wrong intentions or offence. Yes the building is smart, but that is something we as a Sikh community should be proud off.

That's my opinion.

I see this thread and other similar threads as just nitt picking faults in Gurdwara Karamsar.

SEEING THE SAMAGAMS TAKING PLACE THERE, WHY DON'T THE SINGHS GET TOGETHER APPROACH THE BABAJI ABOUT THIS. THURSDAY OR FRIDAY EVENING?

GOOD IDEA?

Why does it it take some special "Singhs" to go down? Why can't the regular Sangat like Jaz or Sat1176 speak to the Babaji and the committee? Again it's all about passing the buck.

We got to snap out of the "hire a group of Singhs" to resolve situations. It's a beadbi and it needs addressing, the internet is one way of highlighting the issue. To me the wedding couple are messing around on top of the Gurdwara above the Sachkhand be it to the left or the right. That's all I can see.

We will have to talk about beadbi to a Mahapursh, shouldnt it be the other way round?

EVERYTHING IS UPSIDE DOWN NOWADAYS! WE HAVE GOT EVERY EXCUSE UNDER THE SUN TO JUSTIFY PARTIES AND MANMAT.

I personally don't see anything wrong with the photographs. I don't even see this as being a major beadbi of guru ji or the premises. Ok, it's in close vacinity to Guru ji's saroops, but i don't see any wrong intentions or offence. Yes the building is smart, but that is something we as a Sikh community should be proud off.

That's my opinion.

I see this thread and other similar threads as just nitt picking faults in Gurdwara Karamsar.

My friend there is more to SIkhi than smart buildings :TH:

That's my opinion.

NO ONE EVER SEES A MAJOR BEADBI, IT'S ALWAYS MINOR. EXCUSES ALWAYS COME OUT. BORING....

IS IT ONLY BUILDINGS WE SHOULD BE PROUD OFF? WHAT ABOUT OUR PRINCIPLES, DO WE SELL IT IN EXCHANGE OF A NICE BUILDING.

Dear Jaz:

I will not remove these pictures as this totally wrong. You won't see this happening at Rarasahib in Punjab. I rather speak on the fourum and discuss this issue with truthful people and not chamcha of Sant Partarp Singh.

I went to the gurdwara to discuss this with Sant Partap but he was not interested in my views and walked away blanking me.

Why should I go and talk to the commite, the commite is full of idiots. All they want is chodar...

Sant Partap is a mahapursh and he should now what is wrong. They are anter jammi aint they.

Its a shame how they are doing beeste of rarasahib. Using the name of rarasahib for business and make money.

Why don't people like Jaz realise this. If karmsar gurdwara is carrying the name of true mahapurashs like Sant Baba Isher Singh then they need to be whiter than white. Otherwise their answerable to the sangat. Blaming other gurdwaras to be worse is not going to help. Karamsar should know better. Look after the gurdwara, make sure no one is abusing the gurdwara. Under "Sant" Partap Singh alot goes on which should not. They may be small to some people and big to others, but they should not be happening especially if he is supposed to be a mahapurakh. Why does he not stop these things?

When someone claims to be a mahapurakh, the spotlight falls on them. Do they not realise that people are looking up to them as a represantative of sikh maryada? Their actions affect the people around them and canbring people closer to sikhi or push them away. This could easily become a debate on people claiming to be mahapurakhs or gurdwara karamsar. I've said my bit, I have my own negative and positive experiences of karamsar and "sant" partap singh and would rather keep them to myself.