A New Trend

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

unfortunatly pritam that is a very narrow minded look at things, now although i no u wernt "originaly"(i put it in quotes cuz every one is originaly sikh) sikh, i am not sure if u have been through many different religions...all dharams have the hard ships, it is only those who see from the out side, seem to presume it is easy. Such as some one see's a sikh, on the sunday they get up they go to the local Gurdwara dit in the hall, come downstairs and eat FOR FREE!!! people would think that is chilling, but clearly there is more to that than meets the eye

"narrowminded" rolleyes.gif Yeah I dont study all religion in depth as you say ohmy.gif How would you know who openminded I am? grin.gif

well first of all it how

secondly u stated that 'Its easy to be in any other religion than sikh' now now a openminded person would have made the statement if he/she had followed, Islam/Christianity and other world religions, although a typical narrow minded viewpoint would be to make a statement with out correct backing statements, such as if u have followe islams,wa exactly makes it so easy, especialy in this day and age.

So you tell me how open minded u are

unfortunatly pritam that is a very narrow minded look at things, now although i no u wernt "originaly"(i put it in quotes cuz every one is originaly sikh) sikh

Everyone is "orginaly" sikh? What does that mean? grin.gif

Sikh = Learner.. tht simple..

People can say whatever they want but other religions don't match the Khalsa.

As for peace, weapons bring peace.

go join the taliban movement then rolleyes.gif

Veera I like religion too but history is something i believe in also and remember theres a quote by:-

Peace is the only thing we need to fight for. - Twain

And in accordance to history, everytime there was peace there was lots of bloodshed right before it which made peace possible...

well first of all it how

secondly u stated that 'Its easy to be in any other religion than sikh' now now a openminded person would have made the statement if he/she had followed, Islam/Christianity and other world religions, although a typical narrow minded viewpoint would be to make a statement with out correct backing statements, such as if u have followe islams,wa exactly makes it so easy, especialy in this day and age.

HAHAHAH you are really full of your own. First you say you can tell now you are asking? So now I need to type out my lifes work/ideas with "religion" in order for people to know my views? grin.gif """""""""correct backing statements"""""""""" I thought that was hilarious LOL.gif

Sounds to me that you are going to mope in your own little world for as long as you can before waking up to reality.

If someone else asks your question then maybe Ill place more on the issue but for now Ill let you think whatever backwards things you want.

Ok to ask you your own question. How is Sikhi easier than all the other religions?????????????????????????How are other religions better with their message than of Sikhis message???????????????????????????

lol wake up to reality...says the sikh ha ha

lol the question ur attempting to ask is ur own statement...u said in a earlier post that its easier to be in any other religion...i would presume u could only make that statement if u have been in other religions... why are u then shying from providing some information, to show u came up with such a statement....

so any time now would be good,

sikhi cnt be any easier or harder than any other religion for ur goal is to merge with the oceon, be that in heaven, paradise or jus at his charan

lol wake up to reality...says the sikh ha ha

lol the question ur attempting to ask is ur own statement...u said in a earlier post that its easier to be in any other religion...i would presume u could only make that statement if u have been in other religions... why are u then shying from providing some information, to show u came up with such a statement....

so any time now would be good,

sikhi cnt be any easier or harder than any other religion for ur goal is to merge with the oceon, be that in heaven, paradise or jus at his charan

I can clearly see that you only have any knowledge in only Sikhi. I have actually been in my life 3 religions.I studied all religions for about 10 years. Now my family studies religion like I used to. I retired my searching and only reference to things now rather than spend a whole day researching one topic. My brother now wants to learn {not convert} to Sikhi and is now been going to college to learn religion. So I think from my example they all would like to acheive the level of spirituality as I am. We used to go to church and not gain from the expirience of the teachings. Blah blah I could go on forever with your indirect questions of you wanting to learn about other religions.

I wasnt born a Sikh but I will die a Sikh.

Funny that you also are one of these proof rats like when debating a muslim. Opinion needs no evidence.

post-5391-1154980880.jpg

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

well first of all it how

sikhi khandayo thiki valo niki

i think thas wut pritam singh is referring to...