Acne

Guest singhnii

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some easy and natural methods that WORK extremely effectively:

1) Drink a lot of water. It clears your blood and system and is great in prevention of so many physical problems. SO many people will recommend water in clearing up countless bodily dysfunctions, illnesses, or problems, but a lot of people don't follow it fully, this is why these problems come up. We should clean ourselves from inside and outside. Drink loads of water it helps

2) Do a lot of simran. It makes your face RADIATE and I've noticed personally that the more simran / seva I do, the more beautiful people see me as (although it doesn't matter 2 CENTS what anyone sees you as, infact it matters how much confidence you have with or without acne.... Who cares at the end of the day... Guru Ji loves us :) ) . But either way, doing Simran & Gurbani abhiyas or reciting loads of Bani (like sukhmani sahib) truly does clear up one's complexion. You need to have faith though. Believe in Guru Sahib & allow them to clarify your mind body and soul.

3) Use tea tree oil, it's so natural and feels so good on the skin, but really works. I've used it on mosquito bites too and it reduces the size by probably half within a few hours. Lots of people use it for acne and I've heard it works very very well :@

4) HAVE CONFIDENCE because there are lots of people who have acne but are still so confident in themself and their beauty that their 'acne' doesn't even occur to you, you just see their internal/external grace, beauty, and confidence shining through. It's important for all Singhs & Singhnees to have the utmost confidence. Believe in yourself & that you are beautiful because you are Guru Sahib's. Don't worry, use those natural methods and they will work.

5) Have you ever heard of 'multani mitti' ? It's a natural mask used by so many indian or pakistani people, i think it's just made out of natural ingredients. It's really good for your skin, you can buy it at indian stores. You're supposed to mix it with either rose water or regular water. You can also make this kind of paste at home with I believe milk, haldi (yes, the orange stuff), and ajwain. You're supposed to apply it to your face, those kinds of natural methods work really well.

Bottom line is, Singhs of male or female origin from Guru Sahib's times were reputed to be SO SO beautiful, not only because they were Guru Ji's children, but also because they recited so much Gurbani and took care of their minds, bodies, and souls, actively. They didn't have any products back then with salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide like all the harsh things on the market today. They had natural things like those natural face packs or maybe even tea tree oil and such things. They probably ate very healthy food and did loads of exercise, drinking enough water to purify their systems. Also, with a few Sukhmani Sahib's per day and 1-2 Asa Di Vaars or more, adding maybe an Akaal Ustat and more Dasam Bani, all in addition to Nitnem, OBVIOUSLY ones face would radiate and glow, clearly...

THe answer is simple, drink water, use natural methods if anything, DO NOT STRESS, love Guru Sahib and read loads of Gurbani, have faith, and know that you are beautiful no matter what happens.

(source: kaurs united)