Dastaar

raj001

ummmm....this post aint ot offend anyone in any way....but normally i see bibya who wear a dastaar....and they look soo greatt!!!!.....but this question was bothering me....im not sure if ive got this right but frm where i see their joora ( on top of their head) is not on top of their dasam dwaar but more back if you get what i mean...(im not sure if its just bibyan as at the moment ive only noticed the bibyan)

......i know its hard ot notice the joora as they have a dastaar tyed.........but i tryed it aswell and realised its cuz they tie their joora more back....i mean is that how we are actually meant to tie the dastaar and ive missed out on that? :@ @

...also how do they manage to make their dastaar so flat....cuz when i tie my dastaar...its propaa bigg ( tall way)...and hey im not complaining but its just that.... it goes soo high that it feels really loose if ya get me?...like the keski slips up?......lol or probably cuz i dnt know how to tie it properly?......and its deffinetly not cuz my kesh are longer than others cuz my kesh have not grown to the fullest lenght yet........( by the way as ive brought this up...is it appropriate for me to wear a dastaar as ive started to keep my kesh..however as stated they have not grown to the fullest lenght yet...cuz someone did mention that to me......wel they didint state that comment exactly but i sorta got that impression :) )....personally i feel as wearing dastaar has inspired me and helped me to move ahead in my sikhi!

would like to hear your views sanagtjee

and if ppl do think this topic is far strechted then sorry ...just ignore the post loll

bhul chuk maaf jee/ sorry again if i have offended anyone

fatehjee

ummmm....this post aint ot offend anyone in any way....but normally i see bibya who wear a dastaar....and they look soo greatt!!!!.....but this question was bothering me....im not sure if ive got this right but frm where i see their joora ( on top of their head) is not on top of their dasam dwaar but more back if you get what i mean...(im not sure if its just bibyan as at the moment ive only noticed the bibyan)

......i know its hard ot notice the joora as they have a dastaar tyed.........but i tryed it aswell and realised its cuz they tie their joora more back....i mean is that how we are actually meant to tie the dastaar and ive missed out on that? :@ @

...also how do they manage to make their dastaar so flat....cuz when i tie my dastaar...its propaa bigg ( tall way)...and hey im not complaining but its just that.... it goes soo high that it feels really loose if ya get me?...like the keski slips up?......lol or probably cuz i dnt know how to tie it properly?......and its deffinetly not cuz my kesh are longer than others cuz my kesh have not grown to the fullest lenght yet........( by the way as ive brought this up...is it appropriate for me to wear a dastaar as ive started to keep my kesh..however as stated they have not grown to the fullest lenght yet...cuz someone did mention that to me......wel they didint state that comment exactly but i sorta got that impression :) )....personally i feel as wearing dastaar has inspired me and helped me to move ahead in my sikhi!

and if ppl do think this topic is far strechted then sorry ...just ignore the post loll

fatehjee

mmm yes alot of biba do tie their joora at the back of their head, but this wrong. your joora should be tied on the top of ur hed. try tieing a boonga and make it flat to make ur keski more secure :@

fatehjee

congrats bha ji on growing your kesh good job!!! :TH: :nihungsmile: :nihungsmile: :@

Bunga means literally 'castle' or a high tall building. Most Nihang Singhs have a farla or nishan sahib attached to the bunga to give its much high status etc. Bungeh is a castle on ur head, castles protect important things, in this case your dasam duar and kesh.

its a bit vague, theres more science involved. do a search on 'farlaa/farla' from the previous posts we've had on it.

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

When I have my kes in a joora it is like this on top of my head. I have had them for many many many years now, long before I knew of the exisence of Sikhi.

post-5391-1155502880.jpg