Person Above

damnnn,,,,,,,,I KNEW IT..........emiiii menu scare kar ta

hahah hey I got another silly question. How come I never see your name in the board index? You just pop up always. Do you Log in and Log Out each time or something? grin.gif

LOL LOL.gif hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, nah he a ghost, lol....

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahah hey I got another silly question. How come I never see your name in the board index? You just pop up always. Do you Log in and Log Out each time or something? grin.gif
grin.gifgrin.gif acha? grin.gif suchii grin.gif

hehe, nope, i login as invisible :)

You calling me a liar? YOU CALLING ME A LIAR HUH!!!! I GET FIRED AND this is how you treat me! :)

TAKE THIS! v1.gifv2.gifv1.gifv2.gifv1.gifv2.gif BAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM- you gone man!

umm..........sorry man ohmy.gifno.gif

hahaha yeah I was joking. rolleyes.gif I didn't get fired...Yet! pray.gif

hah haaa hart fail karn dhe iradheh ya?

LMAO - was ur heart really gonna "fail"?

yeh hitting old age man, buddeh hohn noo fehrdhe ya, fail ni hohna thah fehr ki hona see???

LOL I am "they" remember? I'm the boss! :@ I fire and hire people, hehhehe. But my superiors may fire me one day if I .... up really bad. rolleyes.gif

i want your job.... :)blush.gif

Guest peacemaker

Teach me how! I want to come in with this over my head so no one knows me.... bag.gif

Teach me how! I want to come in with this over my head so no one knows me.... bag.gif

lol LOL.gif ok then, :@

Guest peacemaker
LOL I am "they" remember? I'm the boss! :@ I fire and hire people, hehhehe. But my superiors may fire me one day if I .... up really bad. rolleyes.gif

i want your job.... :@blush.gif

Take it if you can! :)

bada manager buniya than hujay thak eh vinee patha paee invisible log in kidhan hunda

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif gal tan teri theek aa....

when u login its got 2 checkboxes, the 2nd one is the invisible one. :TH: