A New Section On Sikh Sangat!

I was just reading a few of the posts, and the ones I found the most intersting were the ones that quoted things from the Gurbani. To me everything else is basically opinion. A lot of times, just reading the opinion dilutes the discussion.

So I was thinking that may be we can have a section where people ask questions and others post answers by only referencing Gurbani.

Or maybe we can have a read only section where questions that get answered using Bani get moved to it. This way we can have a nice collection of "FAQs" answered by the Guru!

Also this would be a good excuse for our busy selves to read Gurbani!

Any opinions?

keep in mind that there are many different levels of interpretation, most gurmukhs have written about 5 levels of gurbani interpretations.

some will use gurbaani in the way they understand it, and others will use it in the way THEY understand it..it will still cause arguements...for example, STTM isn't a steadfast guide. they too have used an interpretation, right? it doesn't mean that what they hae is the PERFECT translation..for the most part it might be slightly accurate, but there's no sure way of knowing for sure that that's exactly what guruji was trying to convey.

so although i love the idea of it, i don't know if it's going to achieve your implied goal of reading only facts, and no opinions, cuz our interpretations are just gonna base our "facts".