Tips For Hair Growth

WJKK WJKF,

I know I am going to be attacked at all fronts by people, but I am a Mona, and I would like to honestly keep my kes. Last couple of years, its been getting weaker due to stress and not working out as I used to.

What are suggestions that you may have in order to increase hair growth as I would like to become a kesdhari gursikh in the future before 23rd birthday.

WJKK WJKF

LIB

1. give ur hair good oil massage twice a week

2. after 5-6 hours shampoo throughly to take out oil

3. when shampoo is done, wipe ur hair with a soft towel and apply conditioner. conditioners come according 2 ur hair type ie oily rough or normal, there r conditioners for colored hair too.

4. wait for atleast 5 mins after applying conditioner and after that wash ur hair thoroughly.

5. wrap a towel around hair n let it be like this for atleast 10 mins.

6. after removing towel apply some good hair lotion

7. DO NOT comb wet hair

8. DO NOT use dryer. leave them loose n get dry naturally

9. comb them only when they r completely dry

:)

Your hair loss is most probably a result of high sensitivity to androgens. This is nothing abnormal and nor is it a disease. Genetic predisposition is higher in Indian asians than in Caucasians. Androgens are male hormones which inhibit hair follicles and cause them to shrink. Eventually, the follicles become so small that they cannot replace lost hairs. The follicles are still alive, but are no longer able to generate hair.

Medical treatment of such hair loss is not available on prescription in the UK. But you can pick up Minoxidil lotion over-the-counter and apply it to the effected scalp twice a day. Minoxidil was originally invented as a treatment for high blood pressure; the hair growth is a side effect that, in this case, has proved useful. Independent trials have shown that about 60% of patients will benefit from it to varying degrees but its effects start to wear off as soon as it is stopped. There are other treatments available such as Finasteride, but I wouldn’t recommend them because of the risk they carry.

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

i've heard head and shoulders is strong too, use herbal essences...the new fruit scents they have out smell sooo gooood mmmmmmmmm..and they come in nice colours too lol