Akand Paath...

Sunshine

ha ha ha

Southall is called little india !

and we have the biggest gurudwara out side india..... :TH:

america have only the biggest gianies but that cos of the rich food......

LOL.gif

canada well they are frozen 1/2 of the year................ LOL.gif

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The UK Sanagat will still be fighting over hindus cremating outside and ek niwas :umm:

then the AMREKKIN border MUST be the land of STUPIDITY

No that starts in mexico and skips the U.S

Don't worry, I'm in USA now, we'll take them all on, too! I used to live in UK and Canda but I am red white and blue now! :lol:

EWWW. That's like being proud you have cancer. grin.gif

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA
Than I am 100% sure that AMREKKIA is the land of stupidity. Thanks buddy.

Yeah there are "some" stupid people here ,but there are the "most" stupid people there A :umm: At the end of the next sentence do they say B :lol:

ha ha ha

LOL.gif

Oh yeah your really cool with your DISS...LOL try harder next time queen lover. LOL.gif

Yeah there are "some" stupid people here ,but there are the "most" stupid people there A :umm: At the end of the next sentence do they say B :lol:

Okay that's enough BUDDY. Don't want to get WAY TOO SERIOUS. LOL.gif

PS. CANADA RULES.. :TH: :D

Guest peacemaker

ha ha ha

LOL.gif

Oh yeah your really cool with your DISS...LOL try harder next time queen lover. LOL.gif

Hey! I don't know about you, but I find QUEEN ELIZABETH very pretty! blush.gif

ha ha ha

LOL.gif

Okay that's enough BUDDY. Don't want to get WAY TOO SERIOUS. LOL.gif

PS. CANADA RULES.. :TH: :D

Canadians arent frozen half the year

Guru ji keeps us nice and warm pray.gif

Naam jap ke sareer nuu kujj ne hundaa pray.gif

Hey! I don't know about you, but I find QUEEN ELIZABETH very pretty! blush.gif
hawww hai ohmy.gif kurian o nahi buddhia(n) dekhda hawwwww ohmy.gif

LOL.gifLOL.gif

Naam jap ke sareer nuu kujj ne hundaa pray.gif
:TH: :TH: she wrote pinglish :umm: :TH:

PS. CANADA RULES.. :TH: :umm:

well at leist WE got one......... :lol:

besides doesent it SNOW 11 3/4 months over there....to cold to do anything... LOL.gif

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA
canada well they are frozen 1/2 of the year....

You are retardian/canadian when your snow blower gets stuck on the roof. :umm:

LOL try harder next time queen lover.

You think there isn't enough Queen on your currency :lol:

You know he is too Canadian because he always says 'I need more flannel clothing.' :D