Akand Paath...

Sunshine

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peacemaker

You see you can call California "kewl" all you want, but in reality you know it doesn't step up to the LEVEL of Beautiful British Columbia, or even Yours To Discover Ontario.

:TH: :e:

Oh and I THOUGHT the american currency was just green paper with monkeys on it AKA BUSH. :TH:

HAHHAHHHAHAAA LOL! You're ok in my book! high5.gif I lived in Ontario for a year, but I didn't discover too much. no.gif

Guest peacemaker

Actually, day by day the Canadian dollar is getting equal to the American dollar, so your argument there is strong enough. :e:

Going to have to see some proof of that. grin.gif

Go to the Smagam taking place in the city of Toronto today, all prove was be given. :TH:

The sevadaars will answer my question on currency? ohmy.gif

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Bush aint on any money that I know of. Maybe in hillbilly texas :umm:

California would have to step down to the level of British Columbia, or even Yours To get lost in wierdoland Ontario :lol:

We in Cali are always better and one step ahead :D

You see you can call California "kewl" all you want, but in reality you know it doesn't step up to the LEVEL of Beautiful British Columbia, or even Yours To Discover Ontario.

:TH: :e:

Oh and I THOUGHT the american currency was just green paper with monkeys on it AKA BUSH. :TH:

HAHHAHHHAHAAA LOL! You're ok in my book! high5.gif I lived in Ontario for a year, but I didn't discover too much. no.gif

You should have there is a lot to discover I hear. Or you can always come to Friendly Manitoba, and I can show you how friendly we get. :e:

We in Cali are always better and one step ahead :umm:

In gang violence. rolleyes.gif

AMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMENNNNNNNNNNN :lol:

or smoking marjiWANA. LOL.gif

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Some say they get "Micheal Jackson" friendly in canada :umm:

In Cali we are always better at gang activity and one step ahead with a get away car :lol:

Actually, day by day the Canadian dollar is getting equal to the American dollar, so your argument there is strong enough. :e:

Going to have to see some proof of that. grin.gif

Go to the Smagam taking place in the city of Toronto today, all prove was be given. :TH:

The sevadaars will answer my question on currency? ohmy.gif

My bad My bad...wrong post. :lol:

OKAY....go to any currency exchange and see for yourself at a time now where a $20 Canadian is worth $17.50 YANKEES. LOL.gif :umm: